Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Moneybookers Locks Account for \"Security Purposes\"

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I had the same problem with MB. I wrote them like 10 times, no response. Finally I filed a complaint and the next morning, they had unlocked my account and increased my limit of 10K... So try this !

[/ QUOTE ]

Complaint filed. Thanks for the tip. *crosses fingers and waits some more*
Old 10-06-2007, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It was Epassporte, not MP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are sharp as a tack.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was Epassporte, not MP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are sharp as a tack.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!
Old 10-06-2007, 02:51 AM

i am at moneybookers since 2002 ,they are really slow but i hadnt got any prob with them yet
Old 10-06-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I had the same problem with MB. I wrote them like 10 times, no response. Finally I filed a complaint and the next morning, they had unlocked my account and increased my limit of 10K... So try this !

[/ QUOTE ]

Who did you file the complaint to? Any mails i sent them went unanswered.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who did you file the complaint to? Any mails i sent them went unanswered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Contact -> Messaging Center -> Complaint
Old 10-11-2007, 02:58 PM

I am out of MB purgatory! One day short of a month to verify my identity (take the rest of the day off MB staff you must be exhausted). I don't know if using the complaint link helped but it certainly doesn't hurt.
Good luck to the rest of you.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:06 PM

Just got mine reopened about 2 weeks ago...it took 8 weeks, 10 emails and finally a threat of legal action. Cashed out immediately but still waiting for the check...hope it come before christmas ! i think they are just badly run rather than crooks, keep the pressure on them you will get your cash. Go to 'contact/messaging centre' and from there you can make an official complaint. They have to resolve this by law. (i threatened to do this in my last email and it seemed to work). Good luck
Old 10-12-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I email it to them at security@moneybookers.com

No response.

I call them and get a horrible quality of connection, barely able to hear the person on the other end of the line. She says "Yes, we got your documents. I'll forward them to the right people, but I can't guarantee why your account has been locked, nor when this will be solved." It has been almost a month since I sent them the documents.

[/ QUOTE ]

A little time ago I got my account locked and the system there says they want the documents in case the account gets locked. I emailed (my documents) them (security) and got a fast answer and they asked why I have got money from judy@wpex.com. I said that that I cashed out from there (wpex) and some days later they say that wpex says I have got the money in error and they have put that money in the wpex's Moneybookers account instead. I had cashed out from wpex two months earlier, and only a little time ago they start asking it back. My Moneybookers account was unlocked after Wpex got my money.

I also had and have problems with the Epassporte but I haven't bothered to follow what's happening and Epassporte haven't been communicating with me after my first contact with them about the issue and I am not sure if my account is unlocked again, but I might think it is. I have just opnened the Epassporte in case and made some deposits so I could get money there too from the poker sites if I so deside.

Neteller has been great for me; for years it has been easy and I have never had a problem with them. Also credit cards have given no worry, other than they don't sometimes work.

It's rare that one loses money online (eight years now and haven't at this time lost anything though that haven't been without problems, and that may change, especially now) because of some bug or dishonesty, though it's known to happen, and when it's a bug or so, one rates to get it back if one just keeps contacting, though in cases it may take months.