Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 10:33 PM

Default brag: racist homeless guy (possible mspaints)

a little background. in the months after 9/11 my parents recieved death threats at work, my house was egged/tp'ed, i was egged, drive-by paintballed, my tires slashed and the windows to my car shattered (the car was also tp'ed)

i guess you can say this more or less made me immune from your standard redneck american ignorance.

which brings me to today.

i went to buy a sandwich and as i left the supermarket this homeless guy in a TO jersey pushing a cart yelled at me "GO BACK TO IRAQ, [censored]!" i looked over and saw this guy, and just shrugged it off and continued walking to my car. apparently upset that his "insult" hadn't landed (remember, iraqi =/= iranian) he followed me as i walked repeating that line, as well as "get out of my country." "who do you think you are buying anything in my country?" "go back to where teh sand is," at first i thought this was the funniest thing ever, but it kept going on (it was a longggg walk to my car in the first place, and this is the one that finally got me, as i got in my car he yelled out "the only difference between you and a n***** is at least we can pretend to like n******s"

now i know he's homeless, and i should give him a pass and ignore him, but [censored] it.

me: at least i don't live under an overpass
hobo: you got somethin to say to me, terrorist?
me: ya, i left half of a starbucks frappucino in the trash back there, go fish it out and have lunch with this iraqi's leftovers

i then drove off, half in astonishment, half laughing.

mspaints to come if i feel inclined
Old 08-31-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: brag: racist homeless guy (possible mspaints)

[ QUOTE ]
"the only difference between you and a n***** is at least we can pretend to like n******s"

[/ QUOTE ]
i would have fallen on the floor laughing at that one
Old 08-31-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"the only difference between you and a n***** is at least we can pretend to like n******s"

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i actually did

the homeless
can't live with them, well, b/c they have know where to live
Old 08-31-2007, 11:15 PM

the ignorance of people will never cease to amaze me.

i'm korean, and i was on the street smoking shortly after 9/11.

this dirty homeless lady approached me, yelling at me about bombing the WTC. i was completely confused, thinking she was a middle easterner, yelling at me for being an american. i tried to ignore her. then she started yelling stuff like

you [censored] japs, how dare you bomb the NY! i was completely confused. and she kept yelling at me to go back to japan. and calling me a terrorist.

knowing crazy homeless people are completely irrational, i just said stuff like, yah i'm leaving tomorrow. all the flgihts are booked. as i started walking away. this poor guy who must have drawn the short straw and was forced to get a large amount of arbys for his stoner friends, witnessed the whole thing. he had a large armful of arbys bags, and tried to explain to her that the japanese had nothign to do with flying the planes into the WTC.

well she didn't like that, so she just ended up swatting all the bags of arbys out of his arms. food went flying everywhere, and she walked off. we both kinda looked at each other, and started laughing.

i can only imagine what you had to go through.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:16 PM

i lived in NY for a while in a 90% black neighborhood, and this one white homeless lady on the train came through looking for change, i gave her a buck and she turns and yells at the rest of the train I DONT EVEN BOTHER ASKING YOU N*****S FOR CHANGE and then she said god bless you sir
Old 08-31-2007, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i lived in NY for a while in a 90% black neighborhood, and this one white homeless lady on the train came through looking for change, i gave her a buck and she turns and yells at the rest of the train I DONT EVEN BOTHER ASKING YOU N*****S FOR CHANGE and then she said god bless you sir

[/ QUOTE ]

aaawkward
Old 08-31-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]lololol
Old 08-31-2007, 11:42 PM

MSPAINT FASTFASTFAST