Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

I was wondering if you can add a feature to save the observed histories to a specific directory. This would help me eliminate the step of dumping the HHs out of PT to rebuild my Realtime HUD DB.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering if you can add a feature to save the observed histories to a specific directory. This would help me eliminate the step of dumping the HHs out of PT to rebuild my Realtime HUD DB.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have something similar (no user interface though). Tell me in which directory you want to save it to and I'll upload my mod (if nano doesn't mind).

very simple mod though ... but works...
Old 09-28-2007, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have something similar (no user interface though). Tell me in which directory you want to save it to and I'll upload my mod (if nano doesn't mind).

very simple mod though ... but works...

[/ QUOTE ]

How about c:\temp\observed

Thanks!
Old 09-28-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about c:\temp\observed

[/ QUOTE ]
ready: http://rapidshare.com/files/58975688/FTTOmod.zip.html

I forgot to ask where your FTP client saves the handhistories so I suppose it saves it to
C:\handhistories\

Either make the FTP to save it there or change the first directory in file "presun.bat".
The asterisks ("") has to be there if you use a directory with an space in it.

After each session you will have all observed handhistories saved in folder c:\temp\observed. But you have to archive all files after each session or next time the old files will be overwritten.

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like freecard4all has a working solution.

[/ QUOTE ]
yup, working is all it is. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I'm a AHK newbie so it can be done better. But works.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:52 PM

I just had an idea while playing - I use FTTO as a game selection tool also, by looking through whatever tables I've been datamining before (and during) a session to find good tables to waitlist. Lots of times I'll find a table full of TAGs and close it, only for it to be reopened the next table-opening cycle, which kinda sucks since I already know it's a crappy table.

So, my idea to fix this is to have an option which enables "table memory" or something, wherein FTTO maintains a list of tables it's opened (in the order they were opened) and will only open tables it hasn't opened yet; if there are no tables that haven't already been opened, it would start with the earliest table in the "already opened" list.

btw, I know I come in here asking for features a lot, and if you wanted to maintain a "standard" version of FTTO or something and a separate "premium" version for like $20 or whatever with all the crazy stuff we request I'd def pay for it. I know you put a lot of work into this and I really appreciate it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just had an idea while playing - I use FTTO as a game selection tool also, by looking through whatever tables I've been datamining before (and during) a session to find good tables to waitlist. Lots of times I'll find a table full of TAGs and close it, only for it to be reopened the next table-opening cycle, which kinda sucks since I already know it's a crappy table.

So, my idea to fix this is to have an option which enables "table memory" or something, wherein FTTO maintains a list of tables it's opened (in the order they were opened) and will only open tables it hasn't opened yet; if there are no tables that haven't already been opened, it would start with the earliest table in the "already opened" list.

btw, I know I come in here asking for features a lot, and if you wanted to maintain a "standard" version of FTTO or something and a separate "premium" version for like $20 or whatever with all the crazy stuff we request I'd def pay for it. I know you put a lot of work into this and I really appreciate it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey goofy,
I like the suggestion... I'll add it to the wish list.

I'm really swamped with work so it's going to be quite a wait [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

We need to get a collaboration effort going like there is for ahk and other projects where a number of programmers work together on these projects. Hummmm... would that work? _dave_, what do you think?

nano
Old 09-30-2007, 11:09 PM

Yeah I'll have a crack at implementing some of the requested features if you are swamped nano [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm pretty much a 100% Stars reg, and busy with keeping on top of updates & misc scripting experiments - but I'll have a bash at it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Despite playing Stars, there is significant value in mining FTP for study of winners playing technique [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If someone could compile a bullet-point list of to-be implemented features, that would save me a ton of time Vs. scanning this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll add this to the wish list. Sounds like freecard4all has a working solution.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:25 PM

Is there a way where you can get FTTO to not see sitting out players. Like if a table has 6 people but 3 are sitting out its 3 handed and will play differently. So is there a way to make FTTO to think people sitting out just are not there?
Old 09-28-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way where you can get FTTO to not see sitting out players. Like if a table has 6 people but 3 are sitting out its 3 handed and will play differently. So is there a way to make FTTO to think people sitting out just are not there?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a reasonable request, but it requires more time than I can offer as it will need some image recognition code to detect players that are sitting out.
nano