Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Full Tilt 10mil ME promotion

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker will pay out the $10,000,000 prize in equal $1,000,000 installments over a 10-year period. Players must agree to a 10-year exclusive endorsement contract with Full Tilt Poker allowing us to use their name, voice, and likeness in all future online and offline promotions. Additionally, Player agrees to play a minimum of 10 hours per week at Full Tilt Poker.com, and to attend any promotional events or tournaments that Full Tilt Poker deems appropriate. Player will be ineligible to promote any other online or offline poker-related company.

Additionally, Player must agree to only wear Full Tilt Poker gear at the Main Event whenever possible, including when playing at non-televised tables, and during any and all televised interviews, and at all future tournaments and professional poker-related appearances throughout the duration of this agreement, where allowed by the event organizer.

Full Tilt Poker retains final approval rights in regard to any other endorsements the Player may be interested in pursuing, and will not unreasonably withhold such permission.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL FTP U THAWT U HAD ME UHHHHH TO BAD I DOES MY RE-SERCH GG