Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Is it me or are the majority of online players at low limits huge nits

I play at 25NL and 50NL on full tilt and i have seen that most players are just major nits. When i have top 2 pair, and get to go all in... almost every time the other player hit their set.

So i am currently playing 8 tables of 6.50 sngs turbos on full tilt... yes 6.50 sngs and when i raise all in preflop with i dont know remember.. AQ or AK, some guy goes for 10 seconds and types hope you dont have Aces and then calls and really considers folding. This is probalby the 3rd level or so and its 25/50 or 30/60 and this person is like just thinking. Its not even a cash game... its an sng and some people are so afriad of Aces.

Are the majority of low limit online players tight nits these days? Man, even in cash games at 50NL, people are so afraid of the other player having the nuts. Would you say these players are good because they play very cautious or just playing with scared money? Because whenever i have KK or QQ preflop all my money is going in. Its like players type in chat box, hit your set huh? I am just looking at them play and i am thinking to myself he doesnt have a set there, you playing that scared?

Thoughts or comments? I know that online poker has tighten up because of the deposit methods but it has just been ridicoiuls with the nittyness I am seeing.