Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2007, 02:22 PM

Default $ Reward for Fixing my PAHUD

Hey, my PAHUD suddenly stopped displaying stats on my tables. I tried updating the software to no avail. The PAHUD program recognizes tables if they're already open when I start PAHUD, but not if I open them afterwards. It also continues to display tables on its interface even after I close them.

I'd really appreciate it and be willing to pay $50 or so if someone tells me how to make it display stats again. Thanks!

Screenshots:
Here you can see PAHUD recognizing that this table is open, yet not displaying stats. The only reason it's recognizing it in the first place is that the table was already open when I opened PAHUD.

These settings have always been like this and have been working in the past. PT moves my HH's between these two folders. This setup had been working for months before now. I haven't changed anything lately but figured throwing these out there wouldn't hurt.

Old 09-15-2007, 02:32 PM

Default Re: $ Reward for Fixing my PAHUD

Your using PAHUD version 1.19.2 which is a Beta version and generally not as stable as version 1.18. Try using version 1.18 and see how that goes.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:51 PM

check out this post on the nupport forum
http://pokeracesoftware.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6520

this is interesting also
http://pokeracesoftware.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6471

no reward necessary.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your using PAHUD version 1.19.2 which is a Beta version and generally not as stable as version 1.18. Try using version 1.18 and see how that goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem first started on 1.18, I only updated to the beta to see if that helped. Thanks for the reply though, any help is appreciated. <font color="white"> </font>

EDIT: I just realized I retardedly put PAHUD in front of my opponent for the first screenshot. FWIW there's no stats or anything displayed, not even a N/A.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:26 PM

Pennpal,

You should probably remove the "C:\Documents and Settings\test\Desktop\Stars HH's 2007" from PA-HUD's configuration.

That is, if I am assuming correctly it is the archive folder and contains all your hands this year.

PA-=HUD will be trying to scan all the HH files in here, to determine players at your tables - obviously this will take some time... probably long enough that the scan is incomplete by the time a hand is over, therefore it never finds your current opponents.

Just an idea.

Also, try switching to the "memory Scanner" option - it works well in my experience, and lets you scope out a table before sitting [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:20 PM

Uncheck "Check for Updates" for the time being.

gg
Old 09-15-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pennpal,

You should probably remove the "C:\Documents and Settings\test\Desktop\Stars HH's 2007" from PA-HUD's configuration.

That is, if I am assuming correctly it is the archive folder and contains all your hands this year.

PA-=HUD will be trying to scan all the HH files in here, to determine players at your tables - obviously this will take some time... probably long enough that the scan is incomplete by the time a hand is over, therefore it never finds your current opponents.

Just an idea.

Also, try switching to the "memory Scanner" option - it works well in my experience, and lets you scope out a table before sitting [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOWOWOWOW THANK YOU
post stars sn if you want money
WOW
i'm so happy right now