Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2006, 11:44 PM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"
Default Re: BBV- Help me write a love letter

where's what it do kid when you need him?
Old 11-09-2006, 11:51 PM

I think about you constantly. I can't get you out of my mind. You're funny, sweet, intelligent, sexy, and I want to spend every minute of every day with you and you alone. If it doesn't work out with your stupid girlfriend, please PM me.

/mc
Old 11-09-2006, 11:58 PM

your love letter absolutely stinks. if this is the best you can come up with, try some other way of being romantic instead.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:21 AM

Years have come and passed and left is empty. I drift along inside this hard, course shell, all while wandering in insecurity just hoping to connect with something real. I fear others may see weakness in my vulnerability and laugh at who I really am so I pretend to be something I'm not. You're the only one who really understands me. You're the only one I can really confide in. Sometimes I think it would be easier to pretend. Pretend that the emptiness really isn't there. That drifting through life could be satisfying. That I could fill this void with more emptiness. So that's what I do. Pretend. But I want more in life; fullness, purpose, love. With you, I am finally starting to see what is truly important to me. With you, I no longer need to pretend.

could have made it more poetic but i decided i wasnt gonna spend more than 5 minutes on this. gl if you use it.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:25 AM

I love you like a day reversed. Rising at dusk, we write the news over an empty coffee cup and tell each other what will happen at work.

I love you like a bear reflected. Killing time between winters, we peer into the ice water that separates us and wonder what will happen when the fish are gone.

Our love is a quick reply, meant for someone else, and meant for no-one. And before it existed, it disappeared under an avalanche of shaved balls and free drugs. And the penguins will lay their cold eggs in our empty hearts forever.

/mc
Old 11-10-2006, 12:25 AM

Hand write it too, dont type it.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love you like a day reversed. Rising at dusk, we write the news over an empty coffee cup and tell each other what will happen at work.

I love you like a bear reflected. Killing time between winters, we peer into the ice water that separates us and wonder what will happen when the fish are gone.

Our love is a quick reply, meant for someone else, and meant for no-one. And before it existed, it disappeared under an avalanche of shaved balls and free drugs. And the penguins will lay their eggs in our empty hearts forever.

/mc

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2006, 12:32 AM

penn,

First, don't discount humor as a romantic tool; women find humor sexy. I say don't write a letter, write a poem. And not some cheesy dewey eye b/s one, make it clever and funny with a Dr. Suessian cadence. Make references to the things about her you find sexy, but with innuendo. Touch on things you've done together, bowling, Halloween, whatever. Figure about 5 or 6 verses and you're good. But make sure the final verse says straight out how hot, sexy, whatever you think she is. Remember, even Roseanne Barr wants to hear that she's beautiful. Then get a single flower (forget the rose, everybody does that, opt for a tulip or something similarly simple and elegant) and put it in a plain vase. Put the flower and the note on her nightstand (if you're living together) or on her coffee table (assuming she's got her own place). You get points for thought, creativity and humor, all of which women find sizably romantic.

That's a one time boost to your romance bankroll, but to take down small romance pots every couple of hands or so, you should also get a simple, nice candle (ivory, not white) and have it and matches handy wherever you and your girl hang out at home. Whenever you're having dinner or watching TV, dim the lights and fire it up. Don't make a big deal out of it, just do it and act like it's something you like. It's cheap, easy and keeps her feeling romantic. Bonus: everything looks better by candlelight.

Edmond
Old 11-10-2006, 12:36 AM

What level are you guys on? This is not a serious endeavor, people, I thought this was a given.

Also, Monty, I love you.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:37 AM

dear WHORE,

suck mah bawlzzz

love,
pennpizzle