Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2007, 09:19 PM

Default this needs immediate attention

i hav no idear what to do. please make any sugestions you can. i know this would be better soooooooted for another form, but this one gets the most views. and there are definite beats, brags and variance contained within

I spend most of today grind $6 sngs so I can get goldstar (which i do). i'm really hungry but have no edible food in my apartment. so i wakl downe the road and tel myslef ima srtop at the first restaurnat i find.

so im walkin and i comnen across this place thats typically an all bkalc club an i walk ion, and itsd empty. im angry, cuz im scared and i want food. so i shout HAYY I WANT GRUB.

this indian man walks out (dot not feather). he sees im wearing a apokerstars jacket (dont make fun of me, i was from centralk floridfa where i never wore a jacket and used my fpps to get one since moving to tallahassee since i dont liek to spendfndn $$)

he says you play poker?
i say yheah i've been known to gridn a lot
he was confused and aksed me if i dancned
i aids nah nvm, yeah i play poker
he asks if i evrveve throw tourneys
i was thinknih lol doknaments
but i say yeah
hes like yo u wanan a help me throw tournsy
you can use my place evryday\
he shows me to his vip room adn says this is wherte youd play

im liek word cool. he says i can take 100% of torurhnm,mANE TPROFITS FROM CHARGING RAKE, HE JSUT WNATS PPL TO BUY HIS FOOD.

IM THINIKNKNIGB THIS IS ILLEGAL, BUT HE DONT KNOW ANYTHING. (sorry for caps ima not chgange it so blow me)

i think thbis is a good idea. i ask for food, next thingng i know i have cheesesticks on the house. then he gives me free jaegerboms (howd thrhwe man know i love jaeger bombs) i do like 9 if theme. (im only 18) after each 1 he starts shoutitjng things

TO FRIENJDNSHIP
TO SUCCESS
TO MONEY
TO MY NSAVIOTR
TO HAPPINESS

i was gettitng free drinjls and didnt care at thenb tiem. we exchanged numbers. he said i can throiw a apoekr tournament every day oif the week for the next lifetime. i stumble home and rekaize i dunno how to advertiser this.

so bbv plz help me out. i want to drikn for feree and take pplz money. if your idieai works i will give tyou $5 on pokerstyars

tytytytytytytyt

beat: iu ownw a pokertars jacket
brag: i hav a new jhob getting drunk and playing poker
vaeriance: HOW DODO I GET PPEL TO COME?