Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2007, 03:32 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

There used to be a phone number on the website. It required an account number, but it was there. Did they take it away?
Old 03-12-2007, 02:02 PM

I don't see myWebATM as a deposit option in the FullTilt cashier screen, is it only available to Americans or is it no longer supported by FullTilt?
Old 03-12-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see myWebATM as a deposit option in the FullTilt cashier screen, is it only available to Americans or is it no longer supported by FullTilt?

[/ QUOTE ]
I see it right now, but I am American. Not sure about what they have setup for outside the USA however.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:05 PM

I changed my FT address to an American address, then logged out and logged back in and it now shows up as a deposit option. Note that I had to log out and log back in because simply changing the address did not work. To sum it up, your FT account needs to be set to an American address, which I guess, makes sense.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:30 PM

OK, apparently this isn't worthy of its own thread, so I'll paste it here:

Last night I was trying to log in, and eventually I noticed "Account Locked." I only had like $40 in there, so that isn't really an issue (though still annoying). But this weirds me out.

Anyone have this happen to them, or any idea why this happened? I didn't notice a phone number on their site, but I'm currently waiting for an answer to my email.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:36 PM

ALawPoker, did you get a response from MyWebATM?

I regret signing up with them. I received my card in the mail on Tuesday. I go to log into my account to set up my TAV and the system returned an "Account Locked" message. It's possible I mistyped my password while trying to login so it locked me out (not sure about that though). Nevertheless, I proceeded to call them at the number they gave me (866-746-7246) and there is no way to speak to anyone. Next I sent an e-mail only to get an e-mail response saying someone will contact me within 1 business day. It's freakin Thursday and I still haven't gotten a peep from them. I'm really regretting my stupidity for dumping $200 into the account.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:00 PM

Any1 else have there funds frozen. It says i have a balance but none available????????
Old 04-20-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, apparently this isn't worthy of its own thread, so I'll paste it here:

Last night I was trying to log in, and eventually I noticed "Account Locked." I only had like $40 in there, so that isn't really an issue (though still annoying). But this weirds me out.

Anyone have this happen to them, or any idea why this happened? I didn't notice a phone number on their site, but I'm currently waiting for an answer to my email.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not at all that your problem isn't worthy of its own thread.

It's because your problem will be of interest to everyone considering MWA as a funding option and who want to know all other users' positive and negative experiences with them that we keep such comments, questions and answers in one thread to help everyone: it's all there to find easily if you're interested, without having to search all over the forum for random short threads; and if you're not interested, you know which thread not to bother opening.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:08 PM

So far I have had nothing but success with MyWebATM. I haven't done a withdrawal yet, so that is still to be seen, by me at least. I assume you can't use MyWebATM anywhere else, correct?
Old 04-23-2007, 12:52 PM

bump