Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

my role name is Suitcase McSuitcaserson
Old 11-27-2007, 08:01 PM

Doesn't the president have a guy who walks round with him with an attache case with teh nucular codes in? Maybe Luckay is the football guy.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:02 PM

all 4 of the people he enlisted to go find a different second wagon to nich (WOLF!!!!!!) are in my opinion, questionable at best. and why would he want to find another random wagon vs nich who is either wolf or vanillager????
Old 11-27-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
add luckay to my wolf list. put him close to the top too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why though? I think that post was pretty sound. It's another complication of books/nich that we should think about.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been skimming, and I'm really REALLY curious why nobody thought of the possible situation that wdcbooks just was evil with two lives making up a complete b.s. story, and that he chose nich as a 2nd just to see him lynched and nich is innocent

it's perfect
Old 11-27-2007, 08:06 PM

wdcbooks

so why do you want a random wagon as opposed to nich?

heres is a possibility- luckay is a wolf trying to save a wolf

and lastchance is a seer peeked wolf.

Ok one last post to clear up a few things.

First, the question no one is asking. Why did I choose Nich? I chose Nich because I knew I had to find a wolf or a power villager. Nich is bandwagon choice number one when people don't know what else to do. I would guess he has been lynched day one more than anyone else. I have noticed that when he is a villager he is very active. I felt like he was purposely quiet and absent yesterday, knowing that Nich tends to make it deep if he survives day one. He would do that, and has in the past as a wolf, and I assume he would as a power villager as well.

If he was a villager I would have to assess whether I could give his role in some kind of roundabout way that would convince him, but Nich is very logical and would listen to reason in that case. I agonized between him, DMK and Kyro last night. If Nich came back as regular villager I knew I would be lynched nearly unanimously. I would protect myself and the next guy would die.

As to my powers. I am more powerful than a normal MacGuyver, but I will not give a menu of what I can buy and what I can't. The wolves will have to gamble on killing me and that can only be good. My powers include some expensive very good things, and some cheap iffy things. I was forced to go with the sure thing due to the situation. What I have left is information that can't possibly help the village except to say that I can still help, though in a much less spectacular fashion.

The biggest difference between my role and the traditional Moneybags role is that I am given all my possibilities up front and my coffer is not refilled as the game goes on. As far as I know, once I am done I am done.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all 4 of the people he enlisted to go find a different second wagon to nich (WOLF!!!!!!) are in my opinion, questionable at best.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't suggesting that I liked his villager picks, but I think his thinking on books shouldn't be dismissed.

jenn, think it through. If we lynch books and nich dies, how do we know which books is: tough wolf or macguyver?

If he then claims a power to see a villager's role and "peeks" me or you, say, and finds vanillager, well, if we're vanillagers, we can't disagree, but if we have powers, we probably can't roleclaim them, so we're stuck going books is a wolf books is a wolf, when events have been making it look like he's telling the truth.

[ QUOTE ]
and why would he want to find another random wagon vs nich who is either wolf or vanillager????

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's convinced books is lying, yes? If so, like I said, we need to think about why he picked nich.

I'm hoping nich is going to be able to clear that up for us.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:07 PM

and mets too now? i was pretty much just joking the first time i had mets on my wolf list, and mets knows why. he is on a streak [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

but then luckay says to make a random wagon for anyone but mets.. weird...