Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 10:10 PM

Default Re: 10,000th Post

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I gotta be honest, zurvan getting lynched twice in the same game, both times as a villager, is one of my top 10 memories in POG. LOLOLOLOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea how fun that was as the evil guy who couldn't be lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I gotta be honest, zurvan getting lynched twice in the same game, both times as a villager, is one of my top 10 memories in POG. LOLOLOLOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea how fun that was as the evil guy who couldn't be lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I have an idea, I remember your posts about it afterward. So funny.

I want to have that role someday.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently, nobody understood what I said. I miss many of the original people that were here then. I miss the way the games were played then. I don't miss the angleshooting and night posting & alphawice and people dropping out of games. POG is still awesome. POG was, IMO, awesomer then, because I got along better with more of the people.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe you'd get along better with the newer people if you weren't such a dick [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'd get along with the newer people better if I liked them better. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

how many of your posts did you use to say you dont like the new people? repeat posts shouldnt count.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 11:07 PM

I'm pretty sure 9K of Zurvan's 10K posts either directly or indirectly implied someone else was a brain-dead moran.

8.5K of them were accurate. The couple hundred or so about me certainly were [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2007, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am probably alone in this, but the original days in POG are over-romanticized. I constantly people saying things like, "this is why I don't play games anymore". People don't play games anymore because they get annoyed or burnt out. The people are as good as ever.

If people are turned off by bickering and arguing they would have run screaming from Kyro in his acerbic heyday. We don't have a Karpinski and AlphaWice to deal with, and most everyone who signs up plays to the end. So times are good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, many did.... Only the very strong survived those days. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2007, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

4. Survivor 1.

I had a ton of fun in this game. I built a strong alliance day 1, and then got switched to the other tribe, where I had to do it all over again. Had I talked to durron at Final 5, I think he & I end up final 2. Instead, I went to 3 with two RL friends. Le sigh. Then in the Final 3 challenge, I enter GUT as my last word in Scrabble, instead of TUG elsewhere... from which MEbenhoe is able to get a 40-ish point word, and win the match, eventually taking the challenge. Regardless, 'twas a great experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coolest game ever, obv cuz i won [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Pretty sure this is actually the last long game I played in POG, had to go out on top etc.

Hooray for 10k for Zurvan.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:30 AM

Mebenhoe, for your 10,000th post you should go back to the orange blob avatar
Old 11-19-2007, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Leading my first lynch. The game was Mafia vs Werewolf, and it was my very first game. Link: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=5420040

This was a two faction game, but different than what we run now. The seer could only peek Werewolves/non-Wolves, and the Cop only Mafia/not-mafia. This was also when there were kills before the first game day. The awesome part - each team picked off someone from the other side n0. It went really down hill from there, as I recall.

Anyway, fast forward to late in the game... it's nearing must lynch, and I think the current wagon leader is acting villager, and that somebody is going unnoticed. So I spend 3 hours putting together a case, and get Rick Diesel lynched. Obviously, he was the angel, and was afraid to roleclaim, thinking it was against the rules Strangely enough, I don't lead many lynches after that. BTW, the original wagon leader was a wolf, and I was lynched next.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol what are the chances, I played in this game, my first and only, as HotPants

randomly decided to check out POG today and here I am

unfortunately, that game was ended prematurely by the dude who ran the game, ending in a situation where me and my fellow werewolves should have won according to game theory 2/3 of the time if I recall correctly
Old 11-19-2007, 10:59 AM

How did our multiple pissing matches not make your list??

Nice post btw
Old 11-19-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How did our multiple pissing matches not make your list??

Nice post btw

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to be positive, mostly. And, I couldn't list all the pissing matches... I'm pretty sure there's a length limit for 2+2 posts.