Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 09:31 PM

Default Re: looking to stake people part 3

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm accepting stakes for $25/50 and $50/100. PM me your proposal and I'll consider if you are good enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has occurred to me that I've neglected to put in some stats.

+100k hands before with approximately the same winrate in a database I accidentally nuked.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol any excuse to brag
Old 09-02-2007, 09:31 PM

i'm in on the coaching/staking thing with paster/snipes/jfish too btw
Old 09-02-2007, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm in on the coaching/staking thing with paster/snipes/jfish too btw

[/ QUOTE ]

its a coaching and staking juggernaut!

seriously though, the other 3 are really really good and this is a great opportunity.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been a consistent winner for the past 3 years, 1 of which was at the 500nl over about 120k hands.

I'm now grinding the 50nl because I cashed out the majority of my roll to put a downpayment on a condo. I'd add my PT stats and graph if you told me how, cause I have no clue; however I don't have a sample greater than 16k cause the site I used to play on was True Poker and PT doesn't support it.

But if you're interested in staking me I could email you my transaction history from the site showing my earnings of more than 50k at 500nl.

I'd love the opportunity cause I wanna kill myself playing so low again, but my priority was to buy property and my roll suffered as a result. This would be a great way for you to give a winning player a shot to rebuild his roll quickly and make some good $$$ in the meantime.

ps. I know I'm new to this site and don't have much clout but I used to play quite a bit with thaaj (don't know if you know him) on True Poker back in the day at the 500nl under the name Atlantis000, he now plays 5knl on FT and has more posts here and I'm sure he would vouch for my dominance on True Poker if need be.
I'm also interested in the coaching aspect, cause I'm always looking to improve and patch whatever holes I have in my game.

PM me if you think I'd make a good candidate or need more info

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the repost but I just figured out how to post the image of my PT. Like I said I don't have a large sample cause I'm new to Full Tilt. I couldn't get any action at the 50nl on my previous site. (cause it's a smaller site and the 500nl is the biggest level and they all knew who I was, hence the new site) But I'll gladly send you my transaction summary of 50k plus winnings from 500nl on True Poker through email. (guess this is better than nothing)

[image]http://[/image]
Old 09-02-2007, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also,

since we are talking about fairly large sums of money, you would need SOME references at the very least.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can do - PM me if needed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2007, 09:45 PM

Heh, may as well add one other thing to my resume. If you check the SSNL FT regulars thread, you'll see a bunch of people saying they hate having me at the table. And we all know SSNL players know best.

-Andy
Old 09-02-2007, 09:48 PM

This is me.

I am near-butso. Will take any sort of arrangement to keep going, yeahhhhhhh in the 12 percent profit bracket.

PM me if you feel like being entertained.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:54 PM

Stake me for 5/10 cent on FT.
I'm a long term grinder at 2c/4c where I maintained a 3.8ptbb/100 over 152k hands.
PM if interested.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:03 PM

Wow, this is an amazing chance.. I frequent the MSNL forums pretty regularly as a lurker, occasionally as a poster, and I have a ton of respect for all of you guys.

For the past few months I've become increasingly convinced that a staking or coaching (or both) arrangement is exactly what I need. I'm a senior at Penn in Philly. I've looked into getting coaching, exchanged PMs with TWP about it briefly, because I think my game has stalled a little bit to be honest. I've made a fair amount of money from poker in my life - around $5k online this year and a little over $4k live - but my expenses are extremely high and, as such, I've almost never been able to hold onto a roll. My parents help with what they can for school, but its incredibly expensive, and all of my own expenses (housing, food, etc) as well as a sizeable annual portion of my tuition are my responsibility. As a result, I'm almost always underrolled, and have lacked the patience to grind micro stakes when I know I can go to a club downtown (where I'm making $54/hr playing 1/2 on the year - I can show my CardPlayer Analyst shots if necessary).

Finances have been a constant source of frustration for me at school, partially because I'm surrounded by affluence, and partially because I know I'm bright enough and capable of using poker to lead a more comfortable life.

I really hope you guys take me seriously, I very much believe I could become a very good player with a few adjustments, and I believe wholeheartedly that I could you make you all a substantial sum of money. Please PM me with any sort of questions, or if you'd like to talk on AIM/Skype/the phone.

Thanks for your time,
Sam

PS Oh yeah jfish, I really love underground hip-hop and went to high school with Eyedea.. I'm just saying..
Old 09-02-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pretty impressive krazyace. ill definitely put in a good word. ditto to mudbuddha.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread