Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 02:58 AM

Default Re: looking to stake people part 3

i don't need or want a stake but after looking at your summer graph i'd love to be coached.

i've played with you a bit on ftp at 400nl. i had a terrible breakeven stretch in august for like 40k hands of 6max and hu but in july i ran something like 3-4 ptbb/100 over a largeish sample (july was my first month at msnl)

im definitely nothing great but believe im a good player and just need to plug a few leaks.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:04 AM

No real need to be staked but if you can help me become an awesome HU player i'd be down for some kind of profit sharing in exchange for coaching. If you see potential and want to stake me for higher than my regular stakes (100nl) then thats up to you.

I have all the time in the world to dedicate to any coaching regime if you guys decide to go with me. Heres my last month and a halfs results.

Not sure if you guys are looking for 6 max players but i'd like to focus my attention on getting better at HU cash.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:05 AM

Don't really know what to expect to come of this, but here are my PT stats since april 1st

The one hand at 25/50 was obv a flip I run infinite bad at.

I know in the stars regs thread I had the 4th highest WR at 1/2 on stars, but I went on super bad lifetilt and dropped like 11k at 2/4 and cashed out 7k to pay for fall tuition. I'm back at 5/1 busto stakes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'm more or less interested in the coaching, but if I could make the same amount at 2/4 (even giving half my winnings away) I'd at least be getting the coaching for essentially free and the stakers get some compensation out of it.

Oh yeah here was my daily graph.

Old 09-02-2007, 03:06 AM

Never thought I would respond to one of these, but I'm in the most frustrating situation right now!

Anyway here's the lowdown...

I've been playing poker for about 2 years now, and about 18 months online. I received a free $50 from Party back then and have never deposited since. I had won ~$15000 (after making withdrawals along the way) up to 6 months ago at which point I was a 5PTBB/100 winner at stakes up to NL400. I then withdrew all but $1000 to pay for a 1 month trip to the US with a friend. After returning I have been at uni and have not had an income at all. For the past 4 or 5 months I've been living off my credit card while playing poker online. At the end of each month when my credit card bill comes up I withdraw the $1000 or so I need and pay it off, a hugely low EV idea but its all I can do right now! Basically this has resulted in grinding 50NL and more recently 100NL, for a painful amount of time!

I've been a consitently winning player and feel I can beat the games at up to NL400 pretty solidly with my current level of play, but unfortunately I never leave myself with enough cash online! I ALWAYS want to learn more and have a bunch of friends who I discuss poker with regularly (most are winning players at NL400 and above). Ultimately I would love an oppurtunity to start making some real money!

Here's my last 10000 hands:

I run at 22/17 and am currently playing on Full Tilt (but am Australian so I'm thinking about getting back to Party...)
Old 09-02-2007, 03:07 AM

def interested..I only have stats for the past couple months because my computer crashed...and Im drunk and not even on that computer...so yeah [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
def interested..I only have stats for the past couple months because my computer crashed...and Im drunk and not even on that computer...so yeah [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

def do this guy!

([img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] casper)
Old 09-02-2007, 03:15 AM

i want to be staked really bad. this is my graph its 70% .5/1-1/2 and 30% 2/4-5/10.

Old 09-02-2007, 03:23 AM

I want to be staked for the higher buyin donkaments, and probably only on Sunday's but I might occasionally take some days off cash games when I'm not in the mood and play some tournaments too. I actually think my MTT game right now is really good, fwiw.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:24 AM

stake me for 25/50... really
Old 09-02-2007, 03:24 AM

I'm looking for a stake right now. I think I can play up to 3/6 profitably with guidance from MSNLers. I dual site (FTP and stars). Right now I'm at 1/2 due to a bad run at 2/4.

On FTP, I'm GimmeYourCandy, and on stars I'm CantChoose. I've been called decent in the past, and I really think I have a good solid fundamental understanding of poker.

I just don't want to grind 1/2 atm just to get a roll for 2/4, and I figure that if I might as well improve my game while building a roll, and that's why I want to do this - I figure I can't improve while I'm playing 200NL.

I also believe that my rep here will ensure that I will go through all transactions quickly and hasslefree, and I have a couple of references if you need them.

Thanks.
Closed Thread