Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How to win my money back?
Get a loan 9 18.37%
Write party a bad igmpay 16 32.65%
steal ten grand 24 48.98%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Biggest 2+2 fall from grace?

[ QUOTE ]
You're an even bigger idiot, because you're riding on an idiot's coattails, idiot squared. I have a feeling this thread is going to go on forever with this crap, so I'll just utter a last go to hell and do what I should have done before, ignore your baiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

the force is not strong with you today [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2007, 05:59 PM

hopefully stabn and I will never multiply, nobody wants to see that (I mean, at least which eachother).
Old 09-27-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You might as well ask me to suck your dick as to make digging through your old posts a lifestyle. Which I guess is essentially the same thing. Enough of the old arguments. Everything in them was very clear and your request for production of documents was absurd. Let's let go of the hold hate, and move on to the new.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can keep saying this, but it doesn't really make it any more true. SHIP THE LIES PLEASE. SHIP SHIP MCGIPP.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be clear, this is you letting it drop?

[/ QUOTE ]

You started it, make every effort to keep it going, your buddies chime in, and now you're the guy looking askance at someone else? You're as full of sh*t as ever. I will refuse to rise to your baiting in this thread any further though. I'll just have to wait till you sneak in a snarky full of sh*t attack against me in some other thread and rope in your butthole buddies. Can't wait!
Old 09-27-2007, 06:00 PM

It's pathetic to borrow money from friends and vanish. Absolutely pathetic.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:01 PM

It makes me feel pretty good about myself that I already hated like everyone mentioned in this thread before it was cool to hate them.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:03 PM

"rope in your butthole"

PLZ TO NOT BE DOING THIS.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:05 PM

skunk,

Loan me $20 til payday?
Old 09-27-2007, 06:06 PM

Blarg,

I have typed up your next response for you.

[ QUOTE ]
All you [censored] are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna [censored] your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Seattle and find those 2+2 [censored] who are making these posts, we're gonna make 'em eat our [censored], then [censored] out our [censored], then eat their [censored] which is made up of our [censored] that we made 'em eat. And then all you motherfucks are next.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-27-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You might as well ask me to suck your dick as to make digging through your old posts a lifestyle. Which I guess is essentially the same thing. Enough of the old arguments. Everything in them was very clear and your request for production of documents was absurd. Let's let go of the hold hate, and move on to the new.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can keep saying this, but it doesn't really make it any more true. SHIP THE LIES PLEASE. SHIP SHIP MCGIPP.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be clear, this is you letting it drop?

[/ QUOTE ]

You started it, make every effort to keep it going, your buddies chime in, and now you're the guy looking askance at someone else? You're as full of sh*t as ever. I will refuse to rise to your baiting in this thread any further though. I'll just have to wait till you sneak in a snarky full of sh*t attack against me in some other thread and rope in your butthole buddies. Can't wait!

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-27-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blarg,

I have typed up your next response for you.

[ QUOTE ]
All you [censored] are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna [censored] your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Seattle and find those 2+2 [censored] who are making these posts, we're gonna make 'em eat our [censored], then [censored] out our [censored], then eat their [censored] which is made up of our [censored] that we made 'em eat. And then all you motherfucks are next.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it! Dunno the reference, but I'm going to keep it permanently in my buffer for pasting.
Closed Thread