Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games

Old 11-16-2007, 05:52 AM

Default Re: call of duty 4

[ QUOTE ]
i know the stats say the m16 is stronger than the m4 but ive used both alot (im level 36 fwiw) and prefer the m4. both take 3 shot bursts aiming at the chest to kill someone, assuming they dont have juggernaut. both are one shot kills to the head, both have same recoil (m4 moves up with each bullet, but doesnt really move horizontally at all unless firing without looking down the sight.) basically the only difference is that one is full auto and the other is 3 round burst, regardless of what the stats say cuz like i said, it still takes 3 to the chest or one to the head with both guns. the reason i choose the m4 is because it doesnt limit me to a 3 round burst, i can peck headshots from far away with the acog or i can go full auto in corridors and small rooms. im not bashing the m16, i use it alot when im out of ammo since its not hard to find one lying around and theres not doubt its good from medium to long range, but up close id like to have the option to spray bigger bursts without having to keep pulling the trigger.

bullet damage on both- theyre the SAME, F the stats

m16- 3 shot burst
m4- you chose

theres my review of both, hope someone finds it useful. anybody disagree feel free to discuss this or any other gun.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but if the map is very open with little chance of close battle then I prefer to go with the m16 because it is much more accurate at long range. But if that ios the case you should just go with t he G3 for the highest performance for that level.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:17 AM

Just hit level 55 and the ultimate prize, a gold plated desert eagle.

Have all weapons unlocked too (attachments not colors) except R700, it's a pain in the ass trying to get kills with it in FFA.

Some of the challenges are insane too, seriously cannot figure out how I can kill two people while midair when I can only jump 4 inches.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Have all weapons unlocked too (attachments not colors) except R700, it's a pain in the ass trying to get kills with it in FFA.

Some of the challenges are insane too, seriously cannot figure out how I can kill two people while midair when I can only jump 4 inches.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine it involves jumping off something?

Really loving the multiplayer in this game, I've barely had a chance to play it, but I already think I'll not be needing another game for a while between this and PES2008.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:04 PM

Got it for PC. Is there any buddylist or player specific chat function whatsoever? How are you guys hooking up w/ your buddies?
Old 11-16-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This one would be easy. Jump off a balcony and shoot a M203 grenade at a gorup of folks.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This one would be easy. Jump off a balcony and shoot a M203 grenade at a gorup of folks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I should have mentioned that the kills MUST be with bullets. That and I also have an aversion to using the retarded grenade tube. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 09:31 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

RPG ftw.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got it for PC. Is there any buddylist or player specific chat function whatsoever? How are you guys hooking up w/ your buddies?

[/ QUOTE ]

Get the program x fire and you will be able to hook up with your friends across many different games on your computer.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:11 AM

today was the first day i've really gotten a chance to play live, and i am absolutely disgusting. kinda weird liking an FPS this much that isn't on the PC (mouse/kb for 360 would be sweet). anyways i'm up to lvl 25 in a day and came in first in maybe 30 straight TDM games. i don't even have a 360 i just bought the game and play on my roommates (i'm getting a 360 and a 37" vizio lcd hdtv within a week or two)

hollataballa on live. i think my highest tdm score was 300 even but generally always around 200-225

i really only play halo 3 besides cod4 (rank 35 i think on halo)
Old 11-18-2007, 01:24 AM

custom classes REALLY does make a huge difference in your game and when used well helps a ton.

for one, i use the ak47 w/ red dot scope or the m16a4 w/ red dot scope like 95% of the time unless im specifically doing challenges. claymore x2, juggernaut (with ak) stopping power (with m16a4) and martyrdom.

be smart, use cover, dont just run around, use your map A TON. i'm peaking at my map every second pretty much. learning the levels is obviously important. learning how to use grenades well is very key (always hold the grenade for a few seconds so it explodes right after it lands)

i guess i'm just gonna rent assaassin's creed once i overkill myself on cod4.