Old 09-19-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

Yeah - Move up.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah - Move up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know. But I set out to play 50k hands on each level as I move up so, unless I get extremely bored, I'll stick to that; I'm very patient [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

too nitty?
Old 09-19-2007, 03:29 PM

any suggestions concerning the stats?
Old 09-24-2007, 06:17 AM

I started to play about 2 months ago at 25NL. About 3 weeks ago I moved to 50NL. These are my stats

I am thinking about moving up again, but I am not sure I have enough experience. So my question is, should I play another month at 50NL or move up in october?
Old 09-24-2007, 06:26 AM

try taking a couple shots at 100NL and see how it goes b/c you doing nicely at 50NL
Old 09-25-2007, 09:45 PM

I'd greatly appreciate input from the forum to spot some things I may have missed and/or fix some thoughts processes of mine that are incorrect. All critiques will be greatly appreciated!

Using Pokey's How to Use Pokertracker
I've identified the following so far

1. Do you have sufficient preflop aggression?

I am only insufficiently aggressive from the BB, which means I'm either cold calling suited connectors with 2 or more in the pot or overcalling a raise, position call with AT/AJish
hands. If stack sizes are around 100BB's effective for both players, is calling with suited connectors that bad?

2. Are you positionally aware?

My VPIP is lagtardish so this is an obvious flaw for me. My UTG and MP VPIP's should be down to what percentage though? I'm guessing 18 for UTG and 22/23 for MP. Any other insight on this part?

3. How's my stealing?

Applying the Chance to STeal & Raised filter, my BB/Hand is 0.25, which is not double my PTBB/100 winrate once I multiply it by 100. I can't think of anything other than my loose table image as a hindering factor here, can anyone else think of anything?

4. Defending the blinds.

My BB/Hand is greater than -.375(its -0.20), which means that even though I'm playing more hands from the BB as a flaw according to the preflop aggression comparison (I don't raise 50% of the hands I VPIP from the blind), I am benefitting from playing more hands in this position. Is anyone else experiencing better numbers playing a small percentage from the BB?

5. Heads-up play

My heads up only has a -0.03 value for BB/Hand, which isn't good. I'm consistantly the aggressor preflop and can't figure out how to improve this. Any suggestions?
After applying the "no raise" filter, my BB/Hand drops to -0.21, which leads me to think I am cold calling too much OOP with AT/AJish hands, any other ideas to fix this?

6. Multiway pots.

Applying the filter, I am +0.03, which isn't special. How much higher should this number be?
with the "no raise" I am -0.11, again I think this is a product of over calling. Has anyone written a pooh-bah on correct calling standards pf?

7. Pocket pairs.
My BB/Hand for this filter is 1.36, which is more than 1/2 of my BB/100. Good news: I know how to play some cards right. Bad news: I'm bleeding elsewhere.

8. Suited connectors.
My BB/Hand is 0.62, which is good, but does PokerTracker include one gappers in this calculation?
My BB/Hand is 1.71 and I had 45 entries, yet Pokey's guide states that I should have almost no entries to view. I like to cold call sc's in position, especially with how aggressive the games have been. Any suggestions here that might hurt this number, but improve my play in other categories?

9. Unsuited connectors.
My VPIP for usc's is 51.54 vs. 60.61 for suited connectors, and Pokey's guide suggests that it should be noticeably smaller than my VPIP for suited connectors. How much smaller?
Also, My BB/Hand is -0.13, which leads me to think that I am overplaying KQo, QJo and JTo and its interesting to note that QJo,JTo and 65o are my biggest winners while KQo,54o and 87o are my biggest losers.
Again, I cold called 65 times with a BB/Hand of 1.38, any thoughts?

10. Postflop aggression.
"First Action on Flop after a pre flop raise" gives a solid 49.91%, which means I'm c-betting well and my total aggression factor is 1.81, which is not so good
I'm losing aggression preflop and on the turn. My guess is that my loose play preflop hurts my aggression and my lack of skill is costing me on the turn. Any good posts on improving turn play?

11. Check-raising.
I check-raise 2% of the time, and Pokey would label me as attempting to be too tricky for a SSNL table up around this range. Any thoughts that might tie this category in with my other stats?
Old 09-25-2007, 10:36 PM

sustainable?

Old 09-26-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sustainable?

[/ QUOTE ]

gsus man, what have you been up to ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

nice job anywways
Old 09-26-2007, 01:20 AM

Started playing cash in Mid Sept on Stars...
Im mostly 12 tabling 6max, sometimes ill do 8 tables. I would do more tables but stars has it maxed out. Im pretty nitty since I just play so many tables...

Any comments?

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etsep26ik3.jpg