Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

I think that's a fine idea. Some people prefer FR, some 6max. I came from a LHE background and with that, almost exclusively live, B&M poker. But I have found that I'm more suited to the aggressive nature that is 6max. The variance can be higher, esp. when first learning the nuances of it, but I find that I can easily switch from 6max ----> FR and win there as well, where it's quite more difficult to do the opposite, or so I hear.

As you move up in lvls, more and more games (NL) are 6max or even heads-up. And taking the aggressive style from 6max to FR can pay dividends there as well.

It all comes down to style and what's more comfortable for each player.

Build up your roll and if you want to give it a shot, go for it. There are some GREAT threads in the sticky that will help you out. Learn them, live them, and post hands here and most people will be more than happy to help you out.

Just remember that we were ALL there at one point or another. Just play w/i your BR and have fun learning, what ever path you choose, be it FR or 6max! Good luck!
Old 07-14-2007, 08:04 AM

I just started playing cash and my sample is tiny. It's what I played over 2 days. But I would like to get some advice since I am pretty clueless. I think I am doing some things right but I am not very confident. My TAF is kind of small I think. Any advice is highly appreciated. I play only on PS.

I know the sample is very small but if something is obviously wrong I would definitely want to know.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just started playing cash and my sample is tiny. It's what I played over 2 days. But I would like to get some advice since I am pretty clueless. I think I am doing some things right but I am not very confident. My TAF is kind of small I think. Any advice is highly appreciated. I play only on PS.

I know the sample is very small but if something is obviously wrong I would definitely want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raise more preflop, less limping.
Your handselection seems kinda right, 21 vpip is fine but raise it up if you enter a pot.

Also your agression is too weak. You're currently playing weak/tight and you'll probably get floated alot by good players.
Dubble barrel a bit more, keep betting on the turn, you'll be surprised how many people will give up on the turn!
You'll also get payed off more if you hit hard.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:18 PM

holy crap 8tabling FT is WAAAAAAY easier than PS competition (200$ BR on FT, be at 50nl very soon friends)
Old 07-14-2007, 02:20 PM

you 8table with a 200 roll on nl25?
Old 07-14-2007, 02:25 PM

Graph Since July 1.

PTrack Stats for those sessions:

Trying to stave off monkey-tilt and maybe get back to 100nl.

EDIT: first images I've tried to post. How do I resize them to make 'em readable?
Old 07-14-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you 8table with a 200 roll on nl25?

[/ QUOTE ]

4 tables until i could 8, 700~ roll now
Old 07-15-2007, 06:14 AM

Thank you Nogatsira. I followed your advice and I improved a little.

I know I shouldn't limp or cold call that much but it's so hard to raise from the button when UTG minraises and everibody calls. I actually raised it up to 2.50 with AKs from the button on such an occasion and everybody called [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], I had to give up on the flop. But those tables are rare. Nevertheless I cannot deal with many limpers that call raises and school together. I know I should welcome it but I don't know how to take advantage of it. I actually prefer to fight a TAG with 3bets preflop and/or on the flop because they multitable and don't like to play against too much resistance. I am trying to make it annoying for them to play against me. I could be wrong though.
Many thanks for your advice,
Geode
I actually got pwned buy a 60/3/0.5 (SIC!)who was hit by the deck.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:01 AM

This is my graph ever since signing up to CR and 4-tabling on absolute with bankroll growth in mind. Started June 1st, and this doesnt include rakeback+bonus either. Most of it is 25NL.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:11 PM

Not sure how to make a photo but I got one question. I have lost $111 on one pair hands over 15k hands at NL5. When I look at one pair hands and add up the money lost with AA-JJ and AK it is over $65 of the $111. Anyone else playing NL5 and notice this. Most lost with AA-QQ and AK probably coming from shoving preflop or 3betting then shoving whats left on flop. Just went on huge downswing past four days with total buyins lost -12.8*6 with around 36% in tilt. Largest downswing ever for me. Most are 4-6 tops and over in less then 2000 hands.

Stats for NL5 with 15,000 hands
VPSIP: 22.09
VP$IPSB: 22.67
ATT2STealBlinds: 27.21
Won$WSF: 41.58
Amount Won: $105.35
PTBB/100: 7.00 (was higher before bleeding off 12.8 buyins using 6 as buyin)
Went2SD: 23.21
Won$@SD: 47.65
PFR: 17.09
FlopAF: 4.29
TurnAF: 2.37
RiverAF: 2.84
TotalAF: 3.31

Stats for NL2 at 30,000 hands
VP$IP: 22.44
VP$IPSB: 27.66
ATT2STealBlinds: 26
Won$WSF: 38
Amount Won: $127.01
PTBB/100: 10.4
Went2SD: 24
Won$@SD: 46.42
PFR: 15.2
FlopAF: 4.24
TurnAF: 2.54
RiverAF: 2.69
TotalAF: 3.29

Any glaring leaks here? I'm probably a bit looser then most people who actually try and win here.

Note: $47 lost with one pair here as well mostly with big premium hands like NL5.

Note 2: I never buyin with more then 6 at NL5 and never more then 3 at NL2.