Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2007, 02:46 AM

Default Possible to lose/gain 15% of body weight in 60 days.

I made a very high stake bet with my friend about dieting. i am a very underweight person with a very slim body. he is a rather large big guy that is slightly overweight and obesse. The wager was that we gave each other 60 days to go on our own diets

my goal is to gain 15% of my body weight which is 20 pounds and he has to lose 15% of his body weight which is 40 pounds. we can do it either way we can weather it be fat or muscle we gain or lose.

i just wanted to get everybodies thoughts on what they think of this and how hard it will be or if at all possible. strategies would also be a plus for me if you have any. i have been stuffing myself with high calorie meals all day and feel like im goin to explode right now. also let me know how you feel whos challenge will be harder. i have a feeling that most of you will say losing will be alot harder but keep in mind i have alot of trouble gaining wait in the past and if i reach my goal i will way about 140 when i have never wayed more than 130 my entire life. Also keep in mind that a thousand goes to the winner.