Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 03:01 AM

Default Re: ATT: blunty

I admit I dont play HU so depending on how muhc of it you play yes im -ev in NL HU vs u? and i happily trade that admission for the 350 I took off the table from u 2day. Prodigy im not talkin about fistfighting im sayin I doubt youd ever come up to me in a real life setting n express all the things youve been expressing bout me on this board 2 my face. Me personally I dont care 1 way or another about this board. It provides something to entertain me while at work kinda like espn.com, and plays no other role in my life unlike for some of you, who are way to absorbed in it.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:03 AM

I would have no problem telling you IRL that your horrible @ poker, pretty sure everyone else could to.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:05 AM

lol, but see your logic is flawed.

You wouldn't have tried to lie to us about your month if you didn't want to be respected among the community. You lied to try to look good, actually to try to look better than me, which isn't really even hard to do.

If I saw you in real life I would laugh to myself and continue on, but then again I don't think I really called you out until provoked.

(If I recall, you said "I guarantee I make more than you,etc" at the end of the month I very respectfully said "I don't doubt it but now it is your time to prove it" then you lied and then lied again to try to get away with it and make a bet, you got called on it, lost, and then refused to pay.)

Don't act like I was unprovoked. You acted like a dbag, I called you out for being a liar, and you didn't come through. If you lied to me in real life and it was that obvious, I would most likely call you out on it as well.

Why do you work when you make 17k a month?
I think that is what you said after we figured out you lied about the 24k, right? I forget.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would have no problem telling you IRL that your horrible @ poker, pretty sure everyone else could to.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

No problem telling him hes a piece of [censored] scumbag as well. Its not like he can deny that?
Old 11-12-2007, 03:07 AM

Blunty, I love how you claim to not care about this forum, but yet you have to lie about your results to try to impress people here.

You are a huge joke, and everyone who has played with you knows how much you suck at any form of NL HE. You combine the worst elements of "nit" and "spewtard." You rarely play a hand (lol 11/6 what a joke), but yet when you choose to get involved you do your best to get it in as a huge dog. Stop trying to hide behind the "I don't play HU" curtain. You're just a vag.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

No problem telling him hes a piece of [censored] scumbag as well. Its not like he can deny that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think youd have a problem with that one, but hey were all internet gangsters here right.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:08 AM

I can tell him that as well, just see no reason. He knows my views so I have no unprovoked reasons to restate my position on this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

He knows he is a huge scumbag, and he is also lying about not caring about this board. He most likely doesn't have legal reasons either, he probably just can't afford to go with his janitorial job.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:10 AM

P.S. ZINNNNGGGGGGGG
Old 11-12-2007, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really think youd have a problem with that one

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain...

[ QUOTE ]
but hey were all internet gangsters here right.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but you can feel free to think you are
Old 11-12-2007, 04:40 AM

well i remember when he posted a pic of him, the 2 chix were really really hot

blunty entertain me

i think he is lvling you all
Closed Thread