Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should Befolder use to hold his roll?
Binder clip 2 18.18%
Gold ribbon 4 36.36%
Hair scrunchy 3 27.27%
Napkin ring 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2007, 11:10 AM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL HOTTEST 2+2er NOMINATION THREAD ***

[ QUOTE ]
Yawn.

Considering that 2 out of the 3 hottest females on 2p2 don't post here anymore, this is going to be a massive blowout. Hottest male will likely be closer, but who gives a [censored] about that category? This whole thing is stupid, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I thought there were a bunch of new people that were going to participate.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:17 AM

Alright, anyone can nominate as long as the picture they post is one already posted on 2+2. I don't want somebody facebook account re-posted here without their permission.

GA -- I am hopeful that we can have a +30 division. I just want to make sure we get at least 4-5 people interested in doing it.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yawn.

Considering that 2 out of the 3 hottest females on 2p2 don't post here anymore, this is going to be a massive blowout. Hottest male will likely be closer, but who gives a [censored] about that category? This whole thing is stupid, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I thought there were a bunch of new people that were going to participate.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are, but this will still be a blowout.

But I retract my original statement. I don't want to rain on any parades. Plus, more pictures of FFK, so game on. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like that only contestants can post pics of themselves. I think any pic posted on twoplustwo of someone that you want to nominate should be fair game... then, that person can either accept or decline the nomination.

[/ QUOTE ]

FFK - sounds like you really want to win this thing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Are we gonna get a trophy made up to send to the winner? I'd throw in money for that.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like that only contestants can post pics of themselves. I think any pic posted on twoplustwo of someone that you want to nominate should be fair game... then, that person can either accept or decline the nomination.

[/ QUOTE ]

FFK - sounds like you really want to win this thing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Are we gonna get a trophy made up to send to the winner? I'd throw in money for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be hilarious... I'd chip in only if the winner promised to show friends visiting their house the trophy and post TRs.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be hilarious... I'd chip in only if the winner promised to show friends visiting their house the trophy and post TRs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that'd be great. I'm picturing showing your friends the trophy with the reaction of - "Congratulations, you're the hottest person to post on an internet poker forum"
Old 11-09-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen pics and agree.

I NOMINATE MBILLIE

[/ QUOTE ]

Nomination dutifully accepted to Get The Ball Rolling and make people post pics (mostly to make FFK post pics, or pm them to me, or deliver them in person, whatever's most convenient, you know)

***DISCLAIMER***
I am not expecting to win this, nor do I think I'm particularly hot, but here are some pics anyway. Maybe nobody else will enter and I'll win by default, then there'd be some sort of mandatory 2+2 King/Queen business that would further cement my reputation as, er, well probably just a tool but whatever [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] also, I just took all of these myself, on my phone, at work. Note the different expressions, demonstrating my emotive range.

Without further ado...

Old 11-09-2007, 11:51 AM

Lol @ Mbillie....

As long as Chuddo/Dan Bright/Whoisthadrizzle keep off this thread...I have it locked up !
Old 11-09-2007, 11:57 AM

nice herpes
Old 11-09-2007, 11:58 AM

teh herp is hard to cure [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] valtrex ftl