Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: October Session Review Signup Thread

Blzdwrath, as I understand it...you did a review with tyler but it was mostly/all one way which can be intepreted to mean that you didnt give tyler anything back either in the form of a review of his hands or even comments or even a thankyou. If so, this is poor form on your part. I actually dont know the details but tyler has repeatedly called you out on not meeting your review obligations last time. Surely this is not a surprise. People who dont honour their commitment when they signup for a review can be blacklisted until their complete their previous reviews or have otherwise come to aggreeement with their partner. It seems to me that tyler is not satisfied so what went wrong. do tell.

please correct me if I am mistaken on this but it seems to me that if you want to participate in reviews again you need to state your case. Both people doing their best is a key part of reviews. Im confident that all can be forgiven if you can work things out but you gotta try.

gogogo
Old 10-24-2007, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You forgot to pair me up, I signed up on the second page.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I wonder why.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too, thats why I'm posting.

[/ QUOTE ]
level?
Old 10-24-2007, 01:06 PM

hi guys, blzdwrath and i are in communication by PM. let's please not talk about this kind of stuff out in the public forum since i'm already handling it. thanks.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:01 PM

Ozi, second hand information is almost always wrong, but I'm willing to communicate with you to clear up any misunderstandings.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:07 PM

yeah, it is best you too/three work it out. seems I cant resist getting my 2c in on anything session review related. understand though that when reading this thread it did seem that things were not being resolved and communication was not happening. meh, its just session reviews so no huge biggie (OH noes! there i said it. heh)
Old 10-24-2007, 10:52 PM

I got my hands from DavidC in a text file from FTP but when putting them in PT they are saying they aren't HE hands.

Tried 3 or 4 converters and they are all saying the same thing.

I checked the format against other HE hands I got from ftp and they look the same but the line break on the top is at a different place, which probably throws off the parser.

I tried manually editing and retrying but that just makes them totally unreadable.

Tried contacting DavidC but no response.

Anyone have any clues on how I can fix this, its way too difficult to go through these hands from the plain text.