Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Old dogg PM to Kaj

kaj,

what do you teach?
Old 09-06-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am surprised you're a proff. But I assume everyone here is 21 years old.

And copernicus seems especially trollish tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are probably right. Difficult to avoid though, given how totally obtuse Kaj has been in several threads tonite, including posting a PM. I assume boro has been his usual pompous self, declaring things to be true without support and doing his best to avoid direct responses to questions that are anything more than repeating his positions.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are probably right. Difficult to avoid though, given how totally obtuse Kaj has been in several threads tonite, including posting a PM. I assume boro has been his usual pompous self, declaring things to be true without support and doing his best to avoid direct responses to questions that are anything more than repeating his positions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find that it's best just not to post when times are like this. Getting pissed off and trolling seems like it would be fun, but it never fills me up inside like I want it to.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I find that it's best just not to post when times are like this. Getting pissed off and trolling seems like it would be fun, but it never fills me up inside like I want it to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't consider them trolling, just trollish..theres a fine line between the two. And it shouldnt be fulfilling, venting is more of a release than fulfillment.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't consider them trolling, just trollish..theres a fine line between the two. And it shouldnt be fulfilling, venting is more of a release than fulfillment.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's your world boss.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"When I read your posts I find it hard to believe you even have a high school education,let alone be a professor as you claim."

Thanks old dogg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for sharing this PM. I PM folks occasionally, but I always say nice things to them and complement them, and still I feel retarded half the time I PM. This fellow makes me feel good about the few drunken, rambling, PM’s I’ve made.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's your world boss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ultimately thats all each of us has.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:34 AM

Default Re: Old dogg PM to Kaj *DELETED*

Post deleted by iron81
Old 09-06-2007, 04:23 AM

Among the blind the one-eyed is king.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:03 AM

I'll take that bet.....
I think Copernicus will clean his clock. But in fairness, perhaps it depends on the subject.... Borodog has rubbed me the wrong way in the past so I'm a little biased against him. The one time I tried to debate him (Immigration) he ran away...saying in effect, "I win, you lose. I'm not listening to you. NaNaNaNaNa! I can't hear you. NaNaNaNa! I can't hear you." I was less than impressed...

I prefer people who can state in one sentence which takes others a whole book to do.... So reading some of Boro's novels gives me the Homer Simpson glazed look......
Closed Thread