Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How long have you been playing seriously?
20yrs+ 4 1.21%
15-20yrs 2 0.61%
10-15yrs 1 0.30%
8-10yrs 1 0.30%
5-8yrs 4 1.21%
4-5yrs 8 2.42%
3-4yrs 19 5.76%
2-3yrs 80 24.24%
1-2yrs 141 42.73%
less than 1 year 70 21.21%
Voters: 330. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2007, 02:17 PM

Default Re: 9/11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction?

[ QUOTE ]
There is video where you can see the structure bowing before it falls. NYPD audio saying that the building is leaning and about to fall. WTC7's south side was severely damaged and burning for seven hours. I don't understand how you do not understand my comment. Key people in the government did not put bombs in the building, fly remote airplanes, bomb WTC7.

But I do believe there are certain people that needed this to happen. The Project For a New American Century think tank with Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Cheney, and other key people in the administration.. I find it hard to be a coincidence imo when they already wanted to invade Iraq years before and said a catastrophic event would speed up their objectives. Now the main objective I am not sure of. I do not know if it's simply greed, illuminati objectives, or Israel behind the curtains pulling the strings.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. the jews did it.

holy [censored], are all you people crazy or what?
Old 08-22-2007, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is video where you can see the structure bowing before it falls. NYPD audio saying that the building is leaning and about to fall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Source?
Old 08-22-2007, 02:22 PM

http://www.representativepress.org/

Look at all the clips on how the government will not admit it's foreign policy or support of Israel for the reasoning why we were attacked. Look how the news edit quotes and will not say anything related to Israel. Look how the 9/11 commission would not admit anything about support of Israel, even though Osama himself said that was a key motive behind 9/11. The Israeli lobby is pushing an Iran war now and the administration is following. I believe the facts speak for itself, maybe you should just open your eyes to it.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:41 PM

I saw this show too. It's about 4 years old I think (They reference things being "completed by 2004).

I always think it's funny that the debate does in one of two ways:

Guy 1: 9/11 was a conspiracy becauase...
Guy 2: No that's not possible because...
Guy 1: Well...uh...nu huh

or

Guy 1: 9/11 was a conspiracy becauase...
Guy 2: Hmm, I don't have a good response to that. but there's alot of evidence to the contrary.
Guy 1: See, that proves it!!
Guy 2: "Proves" I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Cody
Old 08-22-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes. the jews did it.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, or at least they knew about it , how come no jews died at 9/11?
Old 08-22-2007, 08:56 PM

The only conspiracy theory that I find even plausible was the theory that the 9/11 hijackers were actually government agents sent to hijack planes and fly them around unaware of the whole plan. After the hijacking, the planes were controlled remotely and flown into their targets.

while I don't agree with it, it is close to the only theory that I find even the least bit possible. The rest of the theories seemed to be nonsense.

A big reason I think this, ignoring other evidence for the moment, is that anyone familiar with how fraud or crime works can tell you that the probability of concealing a crime decreases as more people become involved. The more collusion, the harder to keep a secret. A ton of the theories would have required massive amounts of people and coordination to carry them out. Since the Bush administration couldn't even keep the warrentless wiretaps under wraps, I sincerely doubt they could keep something as complex as say, rigging the towers with explosives or making flight 93 "disappear" a secret for long.

No way.

the government (and especially the Bush administration) is not some super omniscient 100% efficient entity as most conspiracy theorists seem to think it is.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, or at least they knew about it , how come no jews died at 9/11?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope your kidding..

To set the record straight I did not mean to imply Jews did 9/11 or anything like that. When I said Israel I did not mean the Jewish race and should have been more careful with my words. I just find it troubling how mainstream media in the U.S. will purposely miss-interpret quotes and leave out anything negative being said about the country. Or how the 9/11 Commission Committee basically refused to talk about how foreign policy was the main factor in the attack.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:11 PM

Without 9/11 Bush still would of been a [censored] president. Because 9/11 occured Bush was able to make major changes (Patriot Act anyone) lets not forget how many people made all kinds of money because those towers fell. So the question im asking is do u think we would of had the patriot act without the 9/11 attacks? Do u think the government having all kinds of rights to surveil us for any reason is helping to protect us? It seems like it only benefits our government IMO. I have more to say but im not sure how to say it so I will wait to hear u guys flame me.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only conspiracy theory that I find even plausible was the theory that the 9/11 hijackers were actually government agents sent to hijack planes and fly them around unaware of the whole plan. After the hijacking, the planes were controlled remotely and flown into their targets.

while I don't agree with it, it is close to the only theory that I find even the least bit possible. The rest of the theories seemed to be nonsense.

A big reason I think this, ignoring other evidence for the moment, is that anyone familiar with how fraud or crime works can tell you that the probability of concealing a crime decreases as more people become involved. The more collusion, the harder to keep a secret. A ton of the theories would have required massive amounts of people and coordination to carry them out. Since the Bush administration couldn't even keep the warrentless wiretaps under wraps, I sincerely doubt they could keep something as complex as say, rigging the towers with explosives or making flight 93 "disappear" a secret for long.

No way.

the government (and especially the Bush administration) is not some super omniscient 100% efficient entity as most conspiracy theorists seem to think it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, that's the big one. Occum's Razor tells us it can't be a secret because it would be impossible to cover up. It's annoying to hear people who've already assumed their conclusions talking about how "Cell phone calls were faked" or whatever inspite of the facts to the contrary, but it's just common sense that things like that aren't realistic.

People have a predisposition to believe in order where none exists. So when Kennedy, a larger than life figure, is killed, people can't believe one man, much less a meager man like Lee Harvey could've done it. That's not fair, one national hero killed by one low-life, but there is no order, no math to balance, just random happening.

Cody
Old 08-22-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Without 9/11 Bush still would of been a [censored] president. Because 9/11 occured Bush was able to make major changes (Patriot Act anyone) lets not forget how many people made all kinds of money because those towers fell. So the question im asking is do u think we would of had the patriot act without the 9/11 attacks? Do u think the government having all kinds of rights to surveil us for any reason is helping to protect us? It seems like it only benefits our government IMO. I have more to say but im not sure how to say it so I will wait to hear u guys flame me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, that makes Bush and Co. oppertunists, but not conspirators. They took advantage of a situation, that doesn't mean they planned it.

Cody