Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review

Old 07-06-2007, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Nutrition Questions and Dietary Fads

[ QUOTE ]

How have you been feeling/looking since you changed your mind about water? All this talk about needing more hydration certainly has me filling up my water cup today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been feeling pretty good, thanks for asking. Also, I think I'm looking pretty decent [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lol. But in all likelihood it's psychological. Who knows. Be really cool if increasing my fluid intake would increase my beauty [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].
Old 07-06-2007, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK, for Christ's sake, you don't need to lose weight, unless you've gained at least 30 pounds since your pics.

The new receptionist in my office works out all the time and is completely ripped (from what I can tell), and she's on a diet.

What is it with American culture? It's got to stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

DrewDevil, It would be scary if you and I are the only ones who think FFK does not need to lose weight. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

FFK, be careful with the pills girl. You look fantastic the way you are.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:12 PM

All,

Just drink the water. If there is one single, simple thing to start today that will dramatically and noticeably improve your health and make you feel better, it is drinking more water. In between meals have a glass or two, and two to three glasses upon waking up. If you're waiting until your mouth is dry and you 'feel thirsty' you're already technically dehydrated. Just make sure you have access to a bathroom. Trust me on this one, just give it a chance for a month.