Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2007, 09:05 PM

Default Tough Spot with Kings against a LAG

Sorry for the lack of conversion - I'm not sure why, but no converters have been working properly with UB for me lately (it's odd, it's hit and miss, I tried FTR, Lego, BBGV - help?).

Effective stacks 110BB

Villain is 60/30 over around 80 hands. I feel strongly that he's not a fish though, as he seems to play well postflop and is kind of running over a couple nits - he's definitely willing to move some chips around.

My image must be very nitty and weak, as I happen to be running cold at that table (probably 11/9 thus far).

Preflop:

Villain minraises to 2 UTG+1, Button calls, Hero raises to 8 from the blinds, Villain calls, Button folds. Heads up to the flop.

<font color="blue">I had seen him minraise before, but it's not standard. That hand didn't make it showdown so I don't know what it means really.</font>

Flop ($18): 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Hero leads for 15, villain flat calls.

<font color="blue"> I must seem pretty nitty to him, so I think he's got something here - a bit unsure where I'm at though.</font>

Turn ($48): A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

<font color="blue"> Yuck. Hero ???</font>