Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 01-21-2006, 04:57 PM

Default Re: So I got sucker-punched...

[ QUOTE ]
Tdarko,

I think you're right, that's why I haven't done anything. It just really pisses me off that this kid basically got away with it. Honestly, I'm surprised that I was the one telling my boys not to go after him until I figured out what happened. Back in the day I was a real hothead (like middle school) but I've grown way past that. I guess its just going to be one of those things where people who do stupid [censored] will get what's coming to them in the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like he already did. Nothing.

Sometimes that's for the best though. If you never see him again, it doesn't matter. Anyone can get sucker punched, so you have no reason to feel like you have anything to prove.

[ QUOTE ]
so slashed tires (a lot of people's suggestions) and similar residence-based vengeance is out

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so f'ing lame that people would even think of doing something like that and that you would consider it a reasonable thing to do. your 2 options are to fight him fair or not do anything.

[ QUOTE ]
Hell, the kid that jacked me was a Texas fan too, since we were both wearing Longhorns stuff. Its just messed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry man, it was me, I've been going around incognito and sucker punching Texas fans ever since the Rose Bowl.... One day I hope to sucker punch Vince Young himself.

You wouldn't happen to have said that Vince Young is "fagtastic"?
Old 01-21-2006, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Back in the day I was a real hothead (like middle school) but I've grown way past that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you smarted off to him, unless of course that's just ridiculously out of character.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is waaaaay out of my character these days. Like I said too, my friends that were there when I got hit said I didn't say anything, and I have no reason not to believe they're telling the truth. That's why its so messed up, because I make it a point to NOT start [censored], whether I could finish it or not. Don't think the girls like guys who get drunk and start fights too much.
Old 01-21-2006, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your 2 options are to fight him fair or not do anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are so many more than 2 options here. vengeance is infinite.
Old 01-21-2006, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One day I hope to sucker punch Vince Young himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

This part made me laugh. Well played sir.
Old 01-21-2006, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Back in the day I was a real hothead (like middle school) but I've grown way past that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you smarted off to him, unless of course that's just ridiculously out of character.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is waaaaay out of my character these days. Like I said too, my friends that were there when I got hit said I didn't say anything, and I have no reason not to believe they're telling the truth. That's why its so messed up, because I make it a point to NOT start [censored], whether I could finish it or not. Don't think the girls like guys who get drunk and start fights too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it. There are plenty of guys who are just like that. And they seek out the nicer guys especially. People can be messed up that way.
Old 01-21-2006, 05:23 PM

If you seriously want to get back at him, then call the cops. If you have tons of witnesses that will back you up then it should not be a problem. You will need to get your facts straight and take care of this sooner than later. I think it is fine to say that you were in a bit of shock last night and not sure what to do and wanted to wait until the morning to figure things out.

Do you have any physical marks or injuries? Take pictures now, in case you ever do decide to press charges.

Otherwise just move on as nothing good will come from retaliation. And definitely move on if there is any chance that one of your friends or you did something that could be cause for punishment against you.

Also, this process will require interviews and going to court, so it may not be worthwhile and better just to move on.
Old 01-21-2006, 05:25 PM

(I was looking for a funny "what would jesus do" picture but this is way better.)