Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

[ QUOTE ]
I sort of agree about tonight. I have two names I am sure won't be eaten, and I'm fairly sure about a third, but that doesn't really help me!

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it that's in the event of me being lynched?
Old 11-10-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I sort of agree about tonight. I have two names I am sure won't be eaten, and I'm fairly sure about a third, but that doesn't really help me!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer me this. I've posted more than once like this and zurvan let it pass. But it's his "proof" that solanthos is a wolf: he posts about tomorrow so he knows you are a villager.

So why does it make solanthos a wolf and me not?

I think it's SOP when you basically don't know who is a wolf to talk like that. I am strongly favouring lynching zurvan. What do you say to that?
Old 11-10-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer me this. I've posted more than once like this and zurvan let it pass. But it's his "proof" that solanthos is a wolf: he posts about tomorrow so he knows you are a villager.

I think it's SOP when you basically don't know who is a wolf to talk like that. I am strongly favouring lynching zurvan. What do you say to that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see what relevance this has to the question I asked, did you leave the quote in for a reason? To answer what you said anyway, I think the only thing we'd gain from lynching zurvan is to get rid of any "omg why the hell have you not been eaten yet" theories that would otherwise distract us from looking for someone else. I don't know why zurv is calling solan out and not you without re-reading what you've both said.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:07 PM

drzen, sounds good

zurvan again
Old 11-10-2007, 09:11 PM

unvote given context of my last post, the vote on zurv at first post was made in a "this isn't going to matter" kind of manner, seems silly to leave it on at this point
Old 11-10-2007, 09:13 PM

[censored]!
Old 11-10-2007, 09:15 PM

In case anyone is interested

1 Clown -
0 Drzen -
0 Eskimo - Clown
0 Jenn - Zurvan
1 Sixfour -
1 Solanthos - Sixfour
1 Zurvan - Solanthos
Old 11-10-2007, 09:16 PM

votecount?
Old 11-10-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see what relevance this has to the question I asked, did you leave the quote in for a reason?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't really answer your question. I left the quote in so that you'd know that I was referring to the whole NK thing. But the answer to your question is no, I think those names would apply whoever we lynched.

[ QUOTE ]
To answer what you said anyway, I think the only thing we'd gain from lynching zurvan is to get rid of any "omg why the hell have you not been eaten yet" theories that would otherwise distract us from looking for someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man.

Remind me to write everything in black and white in future.

I ask because the answer is so obvious, and I want to see what everyone says, because it helps me judge who is wolfy.

The answer is because he is no more clued in than anyone else, and not killing him makes him a lynch target.

Say we lynched you today, and you turn up villager. Say then that clown is eaten. Who is in the frame for tomorrow? Very easy to put zurvan on the scaffold then. I'm eaten overnight and it's monk/jenn/sol. Actually, if I was the wolf, I'd eat jenn, because you're flipping if she sticks in a vote without discussion. So say it's me/monk/sol.

OMFG.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why zurv is calling solan out and not you without re-reading what you've both said.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of two reasons: one, he's a villager and genuinely believes solanthos is a wolf and I am not; two, he's a wolf and feels that voting a fairly obvious villager would give himself away. I know you don't think I'm "fairly obvious", but zurvan has possibly paid a bit more attention to the game than you have.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:26 PM

monk, why clown?

This is killing me because clown has done several of the things that would make me think "wolf" but others had strong clown=villager reads. Why are they wrong?