Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: $1/2: Well, now I am a station

[ QUOTE ]
Well let's see I seem to save myself money in all these spots where the supposed "better players" would move in.

for that the "better players" immediately think I'm not winning money in spots where I should be shoving yet they have no full blown evidence of this and just think this because they don't like being challenged for not being that good.

But hey just because they hit the nuts more than I do makes them that much better and because they make more hands over a 10k hand period against the fish then I should have to listen to them.

Because lets face it it's all about taking money from the fish at these levels and the people taking money from the fish are the ones running "hot" becasue the fish never fold...all you have to do is value bet value bet value bet the fish because they are stations...if you never have the best hand over the fish you can't value bet and therefore you cannot win money over them

They are the ones trying to give their money away but if they have the best hand over you then they can't give it away

Pretty simple, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahah

loooooooooooooooooooooool

when will it end?

best gimmick account ever?

longest running gimmick acct?