Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 08:39 PM

Default Re: There are now breaks in the WPX tournies

--Many times when you are registered for tourneys the tables do not auto-open when the tourney starts. If you're not keeping an eye on the clock and the auot-open does not occur, then you can miss quite a few hands.

-Late registration would still be appreciated.

-Tonight, in the 18:00 tourney I had a totally screwed up thing happen. I shoved the last hand right before the 1st break. The table folded half-way around, and suddenly the "We're now on break blahblah" window popped up in the middle of the table. At the same time, my name box disappeared from my seat and said "Seat Open" like at a cash table. I assumed I had been called and in true WPEX fashion didn't get to see my demise. I nearly closed the window, when suddenly a stack of chips slid from the middle of the table to the new "Seat Open" seat....WTF?

When the break completed, my name box popped back up, but did not show my name, just my chip count. I asked if everyone else could see my name and was told by a few that they could not, either. Then the first hand got dealt and I COULD NOT SEE MY CARDS. Two very small card-like things slid in front of my seat, but were weirdly overlapping each other in a way that I could not tell what they were or what, if anything, they said.

I immediately got online with support. Connett. I usually like WPEX support, but she always acts totally disinterested. I explained the situation for her, and she apparently went to my table to watch for a minute. I was just folding throughout this, and was short anyway and getting eaten alive. Finally I shoved a hand just to get it over with. I got called, at which time my name box totally disappeared again and two small, but legible cards in its place. J6o. I catch a 6 on the turn and survive. Connett immediately asks if I can see my cards again...I tell her no and explain what happened. She then asks me to log off and back on. I do, and the cards are back, as well as a normal name box with both name and chip count.

I ask Connett if my name just reappeared in the box when I logged back in, and she says it was there the whole time. I ask the players at the table if they can see it and they tell me no. I tell Connett that and she says that they just don't know where to look. Right...no one at the table knows where the hell to look for my name. She then gets smart and says something like "You're jafeather aren't you? You have 870 chips don't you?" Seriously...listen....I couldn't see it...no one else could see it and no one at the table when break started still can...

By the time I got back up and going I had been cardless from the end of the break (~21:05) until 21:30...about 25 minutes. Connett said that I MAY get a refund...she'd have to check with her supervisor who was out at the moment. She had told me just a few minutes earlier that I would definitely get a refund...why would that have changed? Almost an hour later and no e-mail. Tonight's been a bad experience.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:40 PM

i cant log in right now, any1 else having problems?
Old 10-08-2007, 08:37 PM

Another minor bug report: for the last week, each time I open the client, I get the pop-up and task bar that informs me a new version is being downloaded.

This has been happening for the past week or so.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:46 PM

WSEX got to make their security system better. Password can not be longer than 8 characters? To change password, no need to confirm old password? No email send to confirm?

Please...