Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 09:37 PM

Default Re: Brandi out in 1st round HU

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please explain how you had the "nut flush draw" with 24s?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was drawing to A high flush!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

wowow
Old 06-19-2007, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Report says you had 24s here. I was guessing A2. If you had 24s here, then you aren't getting "cold decked", you are just a donkey. Please explain how you had the "nut flush draw" with 24s?

[/ QUOTE ]
What's wrong with raising 42s HU? Seems standard.

She didn't have the nut flush draw, but was way ahead on the flop.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Report says you had 24s here. I was guessing A2. If you had 24s here, then you aren't getting "cold decked", you are just a donkey. Please explain how you had the "nut flush draw" with 24s?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing is wrong with raising any hand PF. Once you get called, bet into and called again, maybe it's time to slow down with bottom pair and a 4 high flush draw???? She had no idea where she was on the flop, especially against a player who had found courage (and likely cards) to finally stand up to her. At that point in time you couldn't know she was ahead on the flop. And then to complain of what bad luck you have when you catch a 2 and it makes your donk hand as well as your opponents hand? Cold decked, come on. She simply overplayed it.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If the 3c and 5c are the next two cards, what does she have? A straight flush.

Not sure what hand-rankings you use, but where I'm from that's drawing to the nuts, my friend.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what hand-rankings you use, but where I'm from that's drawing to the nuts, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite a bit of difference between a straight flush draw and a nut flush draw, friend.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing is wrong with raising any hand PF. Once you get called, bet into and called again, maybe it's time to slow down with bottom pair and a 4 high flush draw???? She had no idea where she was on the flop, especially against a player who had found courage (and likely cards) to finally stand up to her. At that point in time you couldn't know she was ahead on the flop. And then to complain of what bad luck you have when you catch a 2 and it makes your donk hand as well as your opponents hand? Cold decked, come on. She simply overplayed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well without chip stacks and other info about the player you have no clue whether she overplayed it or not. Bottom 2 with a flush draw is pretty well the nuts heads up.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite a bit of difference between a straight flush draw and a nut flush draw, friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. And a straight flush is better than a flush.

Don't get all snippy at me just because the elite players aim a little higher than you do.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:17 PM

she is def busto, people dont get this angry about random hands when they know they arent good
Old 06-19-2007, 10:18 PM

he's a weak player, folding small blinds but has her covered. really would to know the chip counts.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:58 PM

The question is why she posts to defend her play. Clearly, the only way she is going to get respect for her play is with results, not with defending knockouts and losing hands. Not sure why she can't see this.
Closed Thread