Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 11:02 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

When you withdraw to your bank account with Moneybookers does it count against your limit?
Old 10-26-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When you withdraw to your bank account with Moneybookers does it count against your limit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:46 PM

Can't find anywhere where MyBankPal is mentioned. Does anyone know if they are reputable? There is at least one small poker site I'm interested in playing at that claims to use them as a U.S. withdrawal option.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:26 PM

i did a bank wire last week from my bank account to moneybookers. The money showed up today on moneybookers. When i went to transfer the money onto a poker site, moneybookers wont allow me. It says i need to send in a copy of my personal identification and a utility bill with my name on it. wtf.

Anyone else have to do this ?
Old 11-08-2007, 08:59 PM

Anyone know if you can hold a separate EUR balance alongside your US dollar balance on Moneybookers? If the US dollar continues this trend, I predict euro sites to start offering more EUR games which is probably something that's very attractive to CDN and EU players atm.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know if you can hold a separate EUR balance alongside your US dollar balance on Moneybookers? If the US dollar continues this trend, I predict euro sites to start offering more EUR games which is probably something that's very attractive to CDN and EU players atm.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not that I know of, but then again I've never really looked into it. The only eWallet I know of that allows something close is InstaDebit, where you can have simultaneous US & Canadian balances. Not sure if they allow other currencies.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it. I remember asking them if I could have both a U.S. and Canadian currency account and they said I could only choose one. I chose U.S. currency. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2007, 07:58 AM

4 Moneybookers Questions

1) Does anyone remember how long it took for the address verification letter to arrive. I had someone ask me last night at a private game and I said 2 days but that seems wrong now.

2) Also does a cheque withdrawal count toward the 90 day Outgoing Limit?

3) How long do cheques take to arrive?

4) Is it possible to use a ePassport visa to do the VISA verification on Moneybookers?
Old 11-09-2007, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
4 Moneybookers Questions

1) Does anyone remember how long it took for the address verification letter to arrive. I had someone ask me last night at a private game and I said 2 days but that seems wrong now.

4) Is it possible to use a ePassport visa to do the VISA verification on Moneybookers?

[/ QUOTE ]
1) I believe it was about a week for mine, but I didn't track it that carefully. It came from somewhere on Vancouver Island, I think it may have been Campbell River.

2) I'm pretty sure it does, but I have no first-hand experience so I'll defer to others.

3 & 4) No idea.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
4 Moneybookers Questions

[/ QUOTE ]

My address verification letter took a week to arrive (also from Campbell River)

I requested a cheque from MB on October 10 - it arrived via regular mail Oct 22 (it was only for $2000 and was mailed from a bank in NY to Canada)