Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

[ QUOTE ]
Minor nit that David doesn't make any money off the forum. If this is about hits, Mason is a [censored] evil genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids, are you sure (about David)?

btw, the standard ad rate card is not based on hits.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

its clear to me now that he realizes that shes a psycho too, but if he thinks he can try to change her or at least try to teach her some kind of morals i dont have a problem with it,

[/ QUOTE ]
Mark,
What kind of moral do you expect David to teach her?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
David's simply a man-Brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

this comment deserves some love
Old 06-13-2007, 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
10,542 views in less than a day. I'm as amazed as David is that people don't think he knows what he's doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

99% of those views are from under 500 people.. he isn't making any additional income off this scandal.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you clowns not read niwhizzle's post?

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf does newhizzle's post have to do with anything?
Old 06-13-2007, 08:22 AM

Some of you people have serious issues with women that you need to confront and resolve.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]David's simply a man-Brandi[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

this comment deserves some love

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-13-2007, 08:59 AM

Having some fun with a pretty young woman and creating a buzz for 2+2. And I do also think he's trying to help her.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also i think i will take the 6:5 bet slansky offer just to crush some peeps

[/ QUOTE ]

gogogogogogogogogogogo
Old 06-13-2007, 09:15 AM

How have you not received an offer for other collection methods? While $30k is not a vast sum of money, I understand the principal of her remuneration is the primary issue.

You should follow your current course of action if receiving a portion of the money and an apology are your goals; however, there are people willing to assist you if the expeditious return of your money is your primary intent.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:39 AM

David...I will lay the six to five on the heads up prop, me against Brandi. I realize she can move in on the first hand and tilt the odds. That's an old, tired prop bet. I'd want some cheaper blinds where we could play.

I am guessing Brandi has enough larceny in her heart to accept a piece of my action. I'd play her either way. While I hate beating a girl that is crying loudly as I read from the Internet, a bet is a bet. I would believe her when it came to cheating you, only one of her confederacy of dunce suckers. Shades of Iggy.

I have seen Tom Franklin do a cheating demonstration in Las Vegas. He is a very skilled mechanic and cheat. To do this, it took hours and hours of practice for some years. It means simply that he is a thief at heart. I believe Brandi's story about Tom. They are both looking for a bird's nest on the ground. If you see either one of them, put your money in your shoe.

As for the guy that had her playing his e-mail accounts, so what? She put a big beat on him. She is a con. He is a mark. We are in the gambling business. There are sharks trying to separate you from your bankroll all the time. Brandi and Tom are cons. David and that other sucker are marks. As for me, I respect the cons more. We are in the gambling business.

At the wonderful, outlaw poker game where I lived most of my life, this story would be told with Brandi as the hero and the rest just marks except Tom. When cons try to put a beat on each other, they usually don't appeal to the Internet for emotional solace.

Give me an over and under prop bet about how many times Brandi has used the locked out of my room, my mother is wiring me money story, loan me, stake me, loan me, stake me. Way to go, Girl. Beats nine to fiving or being a square John. The suckers will be lined up to stake you.

Brandi...If you ever do make a big score, I can help you avoid any income taxes buying silver futures in the Bahamas. PM me.