Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 06:14 AM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

large cloth posters are where its at
Old 08-08-2007, 08:13 AM

lacky -

There are some places that sell insulating curtains - essentially thick insulated cloth that covers whole window/frame meant to be a solution for people with older windows with no real insulation in cold areas during the winter.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else here tested out the 1on1 tables on Stars yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah they're ok. i think they would get a lot softer if stars would put something in their little pop-up that comes up when you first log in, and i wish they would have more than 10/level also. i havent played higher than 2/4 though so idk how they are at the levels you play, although i would suggest starting at 3/6 or 2/4 or something you're over-rolled for, because 10-15 buyin swings aren't uncommon at HU.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't go anywhere near that level for HU. Shorthanded and HU games are not my strength (read as: I suck), but I sat at a .25/.50 game yesterday and was shocked at how terribly the guy played. He folded 12 hands in a row preflop, raised the 13th hand (I folded and he showed KK), and then folded 10 more.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:33 AM

<font color="blue">1) 1-table</font>
<font color="red">2) Set up LAGgy image, target on specific players</font>
<font color="green">3) Catch a good hand</font>
4) Profit Sklansky bucks?

I know this beat aint that bad but I did evething perfect on this hand and the 15 hands before this one. Downswing keeps on spiraling... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Villains was 17/3/1 so this proves one can really get into villains' heads.

Starting a new hand (#620379537)
Texas Holdem NL $0.25/$0.50 - 2007-08-07 16:23:13 Server
Table Bohrium
Seat 1: amandaa ( $59.40 )
Seat 3: Firetribe ( $77.39 )
Seat 5: tchouko ( $19.75 )
Seat 8: JustFighting ( $84.75 )
Seat 10: saan23 ( $47.40 )
JustFighting posts Small Blind $0.25
saan23 posts Big Blind $0.50

Dealing cards
Your cards K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [Firetribe]
amandaa folds
Firetribe raises $1.75
tchouko folds
JustFighting raises $5.50
saan23 folds
Firetribe raises $17
JustFighting goes All-in $79
Firetribe goes All-in $58.64

Dealing Flop T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Dealing Turn 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Dealing River 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
JustFighting shows T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Winner is JustFighting $159.64
Old 08-08-2007, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
should we be worried? I have not read the whole thread aobve yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there certainly isn't panic like the Neteller debacle.

I don't think we should be worried and I'm not trying to be an alarmist. Just wondering what the general consensus is?

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO getting money out won't be a problem. The same US based check processer has been used for both stars and fulltilt for alone time now. All the regulations and all the pressure has been on the money going in, not coming out. If a company never send money to the sites, the regulations don't even address them.

The problem of getting money into the sites will be the ongoing struggle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Lacky.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1346337

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I was feeling bad for you until I realized this was a 55 sng. It's like 1/4 a buyin for u. It was prolly worse cause u had a straight flush draw. I always get excited whenever I have one of those.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:48 AM

Ben, please take a picture of yourself outside your apartment with black plastic on the windows and like a Death Cab for Cutie shirt on.
What would be more emo than that?

Do you think there is an online player sitting in the dark with a tin foil hat on to block out brain scans? Like 2 tabling 0.5/1 PLO8?
Old 08-08-2007, 09:27 AM

tinfoil works really good
Old 08-08-2007, 10:07 AM

Argh. I was at this long and boring family party with some annoying nerdy girl (glasses, light hair, mostly skinny, some baby fat in body and face) who was a friend of the family. At some point an interest becomes apparent, and I had warmed up to her a little, so I suggested (pretty blatantly) that we [censored]. We do, just a fun little diversion, I had no intention of ever seeing her again.

As the hours pass I grow to actually kinda like her and before she leaves (and in front of her family) I get her number.

The end of the story is that 15 minutes ago I woke up and it was just one very long dream and this girl does not actually exist and I'm kinda sad.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Argh. I was at this long and boring family party with some annoying nerdy girl (glasses, light hair, mostly skinny, some baby fat in body and face) who was a friend of the family. At some point an interest becomes apparent, and I had warmed up to her a little, so I suggested (pretty blatantly) that we [censored]. We do, just a fun little diversion, I had no intention of ever seeing her again.

As the hours pass I grow to actually kinda like her and before she leaves (and in front of her family) I get her number.

The end of the story is that 15 minutes ago I woke up and it was just one very long dream and this girl does not actually exist and I'm kinda sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I was reading this I was wondering how last week you were asking for advice on how to greet a girl and now you just came out and told a new one you wanted to [censored]. Then it all made sense [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thats a [censored] dream to have but this morning I woke up thinking my girlfriend was pregnant from some other guy and for some unknown reason I had decided to stay with her. That [censored] with my head for a little while.
Closed Thread