Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Rate her.
1 4 0.64%
2 2 0.32%
3 4 0.64%
4 12 1.92%
5 34 5.43%
6 139 22.20%
7 250 39.94%
8 144 23.00%
9 34 5.43%
10 3 0.48%
Voters: 626. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 07:49 AM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

you left when danny was on tilt =/ double you tee eff. i can understand leaving bc youre tired if youre on rocs left even when hes down to the case money but leaving danny on tilt is like inexcusable.

i had class from 11-6 and then drove from like 6:30-10 and I would have still gladly played Roc HU until he gambled with his last dollar.

so far this zombie movie is seriously lacking in zombies imo. as in 0 sighted so far.

anyone interested in san diego mixed game any day tomorrow-saturday? ill even play on thanksgiving as long as its late in the day. since im on NL binge lately I will play like OHO pot limit mix or something too, that could be fun. prefer like 50 to 2/4 if we play minbet and like 5/10-10/25 if we play pl/nl of some sort. roc will play, hogan will complain about not wanting to play sycuan and probably play anyway. crazy mike hasnt called me back yet but it seems possible he is busy bc hes always busy these days. idk about others but i will interrupt their holidays and call them if there is interest.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

anyone interested in san diego mixed game any day tomorrow-saturday?

[/ QUOTE ]

lets doo it. i will be in town starting early afternoon on thursday.

i havent figured out how im gonna get cash out there though... does anyone need online monies?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:18 AM

i dont have much cash either, like 13k only bc im so [censored] lazy that i didnt take the 2 minute detour to cash out the pink chip i had sitting in my car on the way home. so basically if we play like any decent sized game and i start losing i will need to sell some commerce chips. pretty doubtful that anyone will want to play big bet style poker or higher than 1/2 no matter what though so if i can avoid september syndrome of losing every single hand in 3-4 handed games for 150 straight hours i should be somewhat okay.

i will call a couple of people who we would enjoy the action of at some point tomorrow to see if theyre up for it. if not im sure roc will play 3 handed at least as long as he has like 40 bets for whatever limit were playing =/ fwiw i auto object to limit omaha high, my life will be complete if i never play another hand of that horrible [censored] game
Old 11-21-2007, 08:29 AM

i was thinking more like home game mix game with mike l and donkey and whoever wants to play (crazy mike? surfdoc? la people?)

i doubt i will have enough monies out there to play anything big unless i figure something out real quick
Old 11-21-2007, 08:31 AM

oh yeah and joe tall ldo
Old 11-21-2007, 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i doubt i will have enough monies out there to play anything big unless i figure something out real quick

[/ QUOTE ]

go back in time a few weeks before everyone at the bike owed me a lot of money so that i can have extra cash to lend out to people that will actually pay me back

i will play home game too but then i must demand triple draw split pot game of some sort.

and 28 days later was roughly 500x better than this movie
Old 11-21-2007, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was thinking more like home game mix game with mike l and donkey and whoever wants to play (crazy mike? surfdoc? la people?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I am invited, but if this happens I will srsly drive out to SD to hang out with you guys. However, there's no way I am playing any of you for anything above 10/20
Old 11-21-2007, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I am invited, but if this happens I will srsly drive out to SD to hang out with you guys. However, there's no way I am playing any of you for anything above 10/20

[/ QUOTE ]

1. bring wine
2. give wine to stinkypete
3. ???
4. profit
Old 11-21-2007, 01:19 PM

Ok I have all the answers here. Homegame is fine, mix game at Sycuan is even better. Sean call me whenever we'll figure it out. Stinkypete, if you want to come play a nice juicy live mix game I will spot you cash. Sean, you are doing a terrible job of keeping your private [censored] private [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

-DeathDonkey
Old 11-21-2007, 03:10 PM

im pretty certain i didnt say anything that would upset anyone. i was much more careful this time.

if mixed game isnt happening today i think im gonna go to oceans sorta early and work on getting drunk again. im pretty sure i will be playing 10/10 nl so come get free dollars everyone, i play every single hand when im drinking.

oh btw here is a [censored] heinous beat i took last night. i have like 2500 in front of me, huge fish covers and limps in hj. i have 7c2c in CO and don't isolate him bc it is just at that moment that i see roc's name on the board and i want to call him. flop is 7d2dJd and turn is 7h and both he and another player had flopped a flush. other player would have folded against me but i would have instadoubled up against the fish and in live game i would isolate him with 72s bc he is so easy to play against and the rest of the table is tight and crappy so i am more than happy to put $90 dead money in the pot with me having position over and over without any worries of ever having someone fight back w/o premium hand. i dont think it counts as being results oriented if it was a hand i would have actually played normally right? i obv wouldnt care if i had 72o or if the fish had raised with KdQd like most sane people would in the hj.
Closed Thread