Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2006, 11:35 PM

Default PokerStars hand # 4.99+B milestone thread

This key hand will kick in about 24 hours from now, sometime between 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm ET (unless people sign on like crazy well in advance, which i doubt).

Who here is willing/able to stay up late Friday night and Saturday morning to take advantage of the several relatively easy bonus pots?

After midnight ET the number of active tables drops like a rock from 12000+ to less than 3000 meaning the milestone hands will be more spaced out (1 per 2 hours or so instead of 40 minutes). It will be easier to get tables, and there will be less competition.

We need a nice solid group of Europeans, Aussies/Kiwis/Asians, and New Worldies with priority problems (like me).

Hand # 5 billion will come in around 2:00pm ET sunday (maybe earlier if many people stay up in NA for the milestones). Therefore a willingness to do this for 15 hours straight (with multple breaks) is key - but not absolutely necessary. My wife (bless her heart) has given me the go ahead to try this, but it's pointless if I can't get a good group to come along.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:59 PM

Default Re: PokerStars hand # 4.99+B milestone thread

I pm'd you about something like this even b4 this thread. I'd probably be game for this. We would need six ppl to leave there computers on all day logged in and as long as 2 show up for each milestone a shot can be taken at it, while preserving the table for later shots too.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I pm'd you about something like this even b4 this thread. I'd probably be game for this. We would need six ppl to leave there computers on all day logged in and as long as 2 show up for each milestone a shot can be taken at it, while preserving the table for later shots too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for the problem of being kicked off for missing 3 blinds in a row which could give straglers a chance to jump in.

Ideally, we should arrange to join waiting lists of other 2+2 tables if just to block momentarily.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for the problem of being kicked off for missing 3 blinds in a row which could give straglers a chance to jump in.

Ideally, we should arrange to join waiting lists of other 2+2 tables if just to block momentarily.

[/ QUOTE ]
We would only play during the 5 mins after we'd all sit out hence no blinds, unless stars boots us for all sitting all day lol. We need 4 more fast reliable folders.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:17 AM

im in from 23:00 ET friday until 6:00 ET saturday [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2006, 12:18 AM

Im in for a while....1hotcivic on stars
Old 05-19-2006, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im in from 23:00 ET friday until 6:00 ET saturday [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol and then there was 3. I'm on the east coast but willing to give this a shot lol.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:22 AM

Hi,Silent A: I am all for it.I have not been able to find 'your' tables so far.I 8 tables 10NL tonight and came within 200 on one of them. So to join one of 'your' tables, i think i have to show up pretty early (one hour?), then we would have to keep on fold to the BB, since if i sit out for too long, i get kicked off. So am i on the right channel? i would really like to be on 'your' tables, thanks
Old 05-19-2006, 12:35 AM

I am quite willing to. Save me a spot, we got within 2 hands today, must be a good sign :P
Old 05-19-2006, 12:37 AM

I think we already have 6. nice