Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: BJLTNYK/nutshot 07-08 CBB Season Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OMG, team that's down 35 started chucking up 3s...and some of the scrappy white /[brown/green/tan/olive/mocha] kids can shoot from 19'9"! No wai!!
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hint: It's a lot easier to shoot a 3, or get an open look over the 14th guy on the team than Ginyard and Green.

Iona made 25 baskets and 9 were 3s, this is standard in a blowout. In fact, if they hadn't missed 7 FTs, you'dve lost both bets. Take away a 3 and add back some FTs, etc, etc.

Glad you won overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand what you're saying but those 5 foot white kids didn't come in until 2 mins left in the game. Ginyard, Frasor, Stephenson were all still on the floor in the 2H.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try again. Players 10-16 got 25 minutes on the floor.

None of the 3 you mentioned are among the bottom 7 players on Carolina. MG is 5/6, Frasor is 7, Stephenson is #3 PF/C on the team. Graves, Copeland and Thomas aren't defensive stalwarts, and they aren't the 5'0" scrubs either.

Not being able to admit you make the occasional bad bet is a bad sign for any 'capper. Scrubs played 25% of the 2nd half for Carolina. This was very predictable. Iona was bound to have some wide-open, if not totally unguarded shots, and a decent % of them are bound to go in.

Believe me, no one would be happier than me if UNC won every game by 50+. Roy W is NOT going to run it up at home on a rookie coach from Iona.

[/ QUOTE ]

Players 11-16 got a combined 15 minutes on the floor. Ginyard and the players I mentioned came out at roughly the 2:30 mark. Graves/Thomas etc. were intermixed with the Hansbrough et al lines throughout the game mainly the 2H. At no time were they running the game by themselves. I think you're underestimating how much better 6-10 on UNC is on even 1-5 on Iona. And those guys weren't even playing together as I mentioned.

Note: 3u CHAR/MON 2H u68.5

/end rant
Old 11-21-2007, 06:44 PM

Been crazy with traveling back home and going to games here in NYC but tonight playing both games at the Garden:

Cuse -2.5 5u
A&M -4.5 5u

GL all.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:09 PM

Horrendous connection at my cousins yesterday led me to phoning in two bets which was quite an experience. Lost ~3 units yesterday. Record needs to be updated but so far:

Nova -2 4.4u

I watched both the Nova and GM games yesterday. GM looked really good in exposing KSt but they really made so many unforced errors as well. I loved what I saw from Fisher/Stokes/Reynolds and think they have enough to overcome the veteran GM team.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:07 PM

i really enjoy watching solid george mason style teams play against young talented squads like nova. i am on the other side of this one. i sort of agree with you that mason should've put away k-state a little more easily last night. but i bet them again today anyway. hopefully they can play with more precision now that its needed.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i really enjoy watching solid george mason style teams play against young talented squads like nova. i am on the other side of this one. i sort of agree with you that mason should've put away k-state a little more easily last night. but i bet them again today anyway. hopefully they can play with more precision now that its needed.

[/ QUOTE ]

George Mason pushed Nova to their limits today. But boy can those kids shoot.

Adding:

The Beez 1H -2.5 3u
Lost large on them last night but expect them to come out firing today. That is if they can actually learn something from last night's experience.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:00 PM

Record needs updating:

Sacto St +30 2u

This just seems like an awful lot of points for Stanford to cover.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:18 AM

vnh sir.

No 10u plays? C'mon, drink up! It's the holidayz!
Old 11-28-2007, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
vnh sir.

No 10u plays? C'mon, drink up! It's the holidayz!

[/ QUOTE ]

nut said this was +1 for naj which makes me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2007, 07:07 PM

Finally got around to updating my sheets last night.

YTD: 48-32-0 +36.72u

Georgetown -7 2u
Will the real Georgetown please stand up? This team is so deep, talented, and experienced and should be putting forth more performances like their home win v. Michigan. Tonight is a revenge spot after losing at home to ODU last year. They should have romped in their last effort v. Ball State...I expect them to do it tonight with a solid dose of Hibbert.

NC State +9 3u
This line just seems way too high to me especially when you look at the other Big 10/ACC lines. Yes Mich St is deep and experienced like Georgetown. However, they are really playing to their level of competition this season. And NC State is a pretty good team riding off their success at the tail end of last season. I think this one is close throughout and will take the seemingly too high amount of points.

Seton Hall -7.5 2u
Talk about Jeckyll and Hyde. Seton Hall DEFINETLY plays to their level of competition. They beat up on ranked UVA but take Monmouth and Robert Morris to OT? Fact is this team can score and Brian Laing is having a great season. Princeton really struggled out in Maui and capped their trip off with a loss to Chaminade. Seton Hall romped them at home last year and I expect a DD win @ Princeton tonight as they struggle to keep up with Seton Hall's scoring.

Might have some more later.

GL.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:04 AM

Excellent assessment of NCSt/Mich St me.

Adding:
Cal 2H +3 3u
I liked them before the game but didn't get the bet in. Hardin sat with 2 fouls in the 1H and Anderson is beasting. Kemp is going nuts for Nevada. I think Cal is too big inside in the end and win this game.