Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

i used to put in all night sessions against vthestampede back on pokerrom who was the most ridiulous bot ever. there was some kin of exploit on pokerrom here you could sit out aftera hnad and keep getting the button, people would do this t v forhours and he never quit playing, i knew he was a bot and played him anyway and took tons of money off him
Old 06-04-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> The one thing the bot accounts have in common with each other whether they're piloted by human or computer is that they're willing to play the best humans but never each other. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been told about one piece of evidence that hasn't been publicly disclosed. It seems like pretty iron-clad proof. I'm not going to elaborate any more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should settle it for everyone

gherig is far from unreasonable.

Based on what I've read so far, I bet the account beatme lost 70k in is not, and never was, piloted by a bot. I bet there is damning evidence that proves a connection betweein all of these accounts, that has nothing to do with poker, but relies on the technical implementation of the bots.

To anyone who knows for sure, please do not publically deny or confirm, or and more specificity.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've been told about one piece of evidence that hasn't been publicly disclosed. It seems like pretty iron-clad proof. I'm not going to elaborate any more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No. It should settle it for no one. But please continue your speculation and argument by assertion.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:50 PM

i've played Gatorade 3 times hu, beat him all three. never once did he accuse me of being a bot, or ask for that matter.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Poster: Gregatron
Subject: Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It won't happen to you. Unless you're a bot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or Teddy's mom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or anyone else who Gatorade can't beat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

Quote:

No. It should settle it for no one. But please continue your speculation and argument by assertion.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. gherig, Mr. Gatorade, and FTP are conspiring to steal the monies, ldo. [insert elephant seal MS paint]
Old 06-04-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. gherig, Mr. Gatorade, and FTP are conspiring to steal the monies, ldo. [insert elephant seal MS paint]

[/ QUOTE ]Never let it be said that you can't follow instruction.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:40 PM

I can't believe it's not botter.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I played with BeatMe1 several times this year and I am pretty sure she is not a bot. I saw the 4.3 seconds timing click that is supposed to be a proof. She plays very fast and really almost never waited to call a 3bet or 4bet pf. The way FT is handling this matter is so stupid. I never understood how big poker sites that make millions every year can't provide a good service.

[/ QUOTE ]
I suggest you email FT and make your opinion known. You are obviously not obligated to do so, and I'm not trying to guilt you into it, but I think a lot of us would be interested to see how they respond to you.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:16 PM

done and sent, I'll wait for the reply