Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

Ill put in my 2 cents. Ivebeen playing on the sam stes, same limits as beatme for probaably close to 4 years now. I would say with 99% confidence she is nota bot. Not sure why everyone is hung up on her not playing other bots. I also hve never used PT or any software of that nature like i suspect most hu limit players dont and I also have probably not played any hands aginst those guys. If you ask me they need to ban any and all programs that players use because they are just as bad as bots. Not sure what is fair about someone datamining me for a month see exactly how i play then come sit down. Im a pro, I dont go sit at someone elses table, if they have their own table they are probably a regular id rather sit at my own table and wait for some fish ive never seen before. like i said i dont use PT so i have no idea if ive ever plyed any ofthese so called bots. If theres one thing i can say about beatme, she has impeccable game selection and always did at pokerroom. I havent been sitting at ftp lately but like beatme when i do i sit at a table for hours on end waitin for a game while I do other things and when I hear the ding that someone sat down I come to th computer and decide if im playing or not. I am very tempted to remove my money from ftp due to this since im also a hu 100-200 limit pro, and if it happened to beatme who i would bet a lot on never used a bot it could happen to me. I beleive you can bind ftp keys to F hotkeys like pokerroom had which would explain the fast plays and identical timing since you never move a mouse. players like myself and redgar have probably played over a million hands hu, we think fast and act fast simple as that.I will b emailing ftp for you beatme
Old 06-04-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Audi,

The reading comprehension in this forum is attrocious.

How does "MrGatorade keeps saying that a few reputable 2+2ers have seen all of the evidence"

=

"Some 2+2er's know exactly what I know"????????????

Mr. Gatorade doesn't know everything Full Tilt knows and he'll be the first to admit that.

What about that don't you understand?

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

You can nit-pick all you like. The pertinent facts are:

1. CrazyMike is 100% convinced he has evidence that BeatMe is a bot.
2. CrazyMike says that several 2+2ers know exactly what he does.
3. No other 2+2ers have come forward to support this claim as of yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been told about one piece of evidence that hasn't been publicly disclosed. It seems like pretty iron-clad proof. I'm not going to elaborate any more than that.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im a pro, I dont go sit at someone elses table, if they have their own table they are probably a regular id rather sit at my own table and wait for some fish ive never seen before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally a voice of reason. Also, I pretty much agree with everything else reztes says in his post.

I also really hope Stars sees this as an opportunity and opens up HU cash games.

___1___
Old 06-04-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Why do you care if anyone else comes forward to support his claims?

[/ QUOTE ]

It might help subdue the "CrazyMike is bot-paranoid" crowd.

[ QUOTE ]
The fact remains that FT obviously has information the neither Mike nor anyone else has. Mike just identified who he believed are bots, gave his information to FT, they investigated, and came to a conclusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, are you aware of FTs track record on this issue?

[ QUOTE ]
what's the problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem...but then I wasn't the one casting aspersions on others reading comprehension [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2007, 05:52 PM

Anyone have significant stats on MMCC? This bot was a HUGE winner. It's nice to not see him in the lobby anymore, not that i ever played him.

I don't see Mightylu much anymore, but ImSpecial is around every night. I was actually playing MrGatorade hu when ImSpecial joined the table. Gatorade called him a bot and when he denied it Gatorade asked him if we joined another table if he(ImSpecial) could play us at both tables. so we sat out at the table with ImSpecial, joined another table and ImSpecial did not join us. Gatorade told me he wouldn't do it, and he was right. Pretty impressive.

I support everything MrGatorade is doing, it is not right that computer programs are taking millions(yes millions) of dollars out of the poker economy.

[ QUOTE ]
Humble Pie,

Is your UB screen name...
wildebeest45
St Justice
maomao88
juicyapple
isaac168
GomerPileRMC
banana234
dogwithfleas
ImSpecial
FuzhouBaby
bmw750i
ccty
mightylu
MMCC

If not, I do not believe I called you a bot. Whats your screen name and I will do a little research with all hands played with all chat and find where I called you a bot, if you can provide me with the hand or hands where I accused you of being a bot please provide. I dont make bot accusations just for fun or by people that beat me in fact I am a big winner against the bots bmw750i, ImSpecial, and MightLu but I still want them banned because they are infact using bots. Bots are an unfair advantage and typically -EV for online poker itself. Do you want to play the Deep Blue of poker in the next couple years or would you rather play some new fish that is just starting to learn poker? Will the new fish come when they know its full of "computer" players, my answer is no but you can have your own opinion.

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 05:53 PM

I played with BeatMe1 several times this year and I am pretty sure she is not a bot. I saw the 4.3 seconds timing click that is supposed to be a proof. She plays very fast and really almost never waited to call a 3bet or 4bet pf. The way FT is handling this matter is so stupid. I never understood how big poker sites that make millions every year can't provide a good service.

I like Bobbo's 2 options for when someone is getting accused of botting/cheating/scamming/... They can't just close an account and seize the money, this is just too stupid.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ill put in my 2 cents. Ivebeen playing on the sam stes, same limits as beatme for probaably close to 4 years now. I would say with 99% confidence she is nota bot. Not sure why everyone is hung up on her not playing other bots. I also hve never used PT or any software of that nature like i suspect most hu limit players dont and I also have probably not played any hands aginst those guys. If you ask me they need to ban any and all programs that players use because they are just as bad as bots. Not sure what is fair about someone datamining me for a month see exactly how i play then come sit down. Im a pro, I dont go sit at someone elses table, if they have their own table they are probably a regular id rather sit at my own table and wait for some fish ive never seen before. like i said i dont use PT so i have no idea if ive ever plyed any ofthese so called bots. If theres one thing i can say about beatme, she has impeccable game selection and always did at pokerroom. I havent been sitting at ftp lately but like beatme when i do i sit at a table for hours on end waitin for a game while I do other things and when I hear the ding that someone sat down I come to th computer and decide if im playing or not. I am very tempted to remove my money from ftp due to this since im also a hu 100-200 limit pro, and if it happened to beatme who i would bet a lot on never used a bot it could happen to me. I beleive you can bind ftp keys to F hotkeys like pokerroom had which would explain the fast plays and identical timing since you never move a mouse. players like myself and redgar have probably played over a million hands hu, we think fast and act fast simple as that.I will b emailing ftp for you beatme

[/ QUOTE ]

Reztes:

I just looked at my FTP poker tracker data(only having datamined for the last 3 weeks the heads up games), and have like 120 hands on you.

113 of these hands are against 'JapInTheSack,' one of the 100/200 bots. I'm sure you had no idea 'he/she' was a bot, so how can you say that beatme is 99% not a bot?
Old 06-04-2007, 05:58 PM

Ive played japinsac a decent amount and am fairly certain i am up on him overall so could care less if its a bot or not. likei said, playing a bot isnt hta far off of playin one of you datamine nutcases
Old 06-04-2007, 05:59 PM

The bot accounts would sometimes be piloted by a human.

I don't think anybody with any knowledge of the situation claims that BobaLoca was human at this point. But BobaLoca had joined my table and tried to goad me into playing before.

In the period after the bot thread in mid-high was made and before all the bans were banned, the bot accounts were piloted by humans whenever I took a minute to rail them.

The one thing the bot accounts have in common with each other whether they're piloted by human or computer is that they're willing to play the best humans but never each other.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:02 PM

I agree with reztes that any program shouldn't be allowed. PT, PAHUD, AHK, ... should all be banned. If you want to gain information on a player, put notes on him if you want, but getting information from a program is just wrong. If you don't ban all these programs, you shouldn't be allowed to ban bots.