Old 11-24-2007, 08:59 PM
VictumSempra VictumSempra is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: Official UB Regulars Thread

Honest-UK,

When did you receive this email?
Old 11-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Honest-UK Honest-UK is offline
Junior Member

Yesterday, having sent them through all the answers to that generic "what's your system spec" email. And harrassing them and threatening to quit their site obv.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:59 PM
VictumSempra VictumSempra is offline
Junior Member

Ahhh, I hope its not a lie.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Kimo White Devil Kimo White Devil is offline

about the wailtlist trouble, I have found a way around it. Have Ultimate buddy opened, and as soon as it freezes because of waitlist bug, click on a table on your buddy list, anyone, and now you can click for a couple sec on a table you got action, rinse repeat until it is done. it is a pain in the arse but at least you will be able to stack the donk with the AA you just got.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:02 PM
VictumSempra VictumSempra is offline
Junior Member

very interesting solution... I will try it and let you know
Old 11-25-2007, 10:04 PM
VictumSempra VictumSempra is offline
Junior Member

Copied from other post about UB waitlist

[ QUOTE ]
Here is all the dialog that I got when I asked about waitlists.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting us.

This problem seems to be caused by a corrupted file on your game application. Software corruption can happen at any time your system performs unusual hard shutdown processes or during a forced game shutdown.

We recommend you to reinstall your game application by following these instructions:

1- Restart your computer and when the system comes back up do not open the game.
2- Go to the "Start" button and open the Control Panel.
3- Search on the list for the UltimateBet.Com application, select it and hit on "Remove". Hit "Ok" when prompted for confirmation.
4- Exit the Control Panel application.
5- Open up your "My PC" explorer and browse the following path "C:\Program Files" and delete the "UltimateBet" folder.
6- Launch the Internet explorer and go to "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options", delete cookies and temporary files so you can proceed to install a complete fresh version of the game client.
7- After you clicked on "Delete Files", select "Delete all offline content" and click "Ok". Restart your computer.
8- Now, open the Internet Explorer again and paste the following link: ftp://ftp.ultimatebet.com/public_htm...ve/ubsetup.exe
9- Proceed to install the game application following the instructions from the installing engine.
10- Launch the game application and enjoy the game.

If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us back. We will be glad to assist you.

Best regards,

Dennis
UltimateBet ~ Technical Support
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'

Ensure the security of your account! Never give out your password and change it frequently!

From: email
Date: 10/21/07
To: support@ultimatebet.com

This had nothing to do with service outages. The problem is with your wait lists for ring games. Most of the time you use the wait lists, UB will freeze when the dialog box comes up. I have had no connection problems with UB. Only problem is the UB program ( and all of its windows) will freeze when the wait list dialog boxes come up.

From: email
Date: 10/19/07
To: support@ultimatebet.com
Subject: Tournament Support Request[#6979377]

Customer Information
Account Name : name
Real Name : name
Comments : You need to fix your wait lists. Several times my UB program has froze because your dialog boxes have bugs. I was in the middle of big hand and got folded because I couldn\'t click any of the action buttons.

Hand #47250153-459 at Garfield (No Limit Hold\'em)
Started at 19/Oct/07 16:39:30

Old 11-25-2007, 10:05 PM
VictumSempra VictumSempra is offline
Junior Member

Honest-UK,

You kept bugging them beyond this email and they said they are working on it?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Honest-UK Honest-UK is offline
Junior Member

I was bugging memberservices and then when I heard from Tech Support I started on them. Basically every time it happens and costs me money I mail them! I generate a lot of rake so hopefully they are taking it seriously.

Guys - if you haven't already done so, please mail to complain about this. I think complaints from the regulars who make them so much money will definitely help get this resolved.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Honest-UK Honest-UK is offline
Junior Member

And sorry, to answer your question, yes I bugged tech support beyond that email.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Honest-UK Honest-UK is offline
Junior Member

*sigh* clearly these guys are a complete joke. Here's the latest part of my correspondance with them..

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Waiting List Freeze Problem [#7203371]

I hope you do find a solution to this soon - it froze three times on me this morning alone, once costing me a big pot that I timed out of. Ultimatebet is getting pretty close to unusable.

Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

It was a pleasure assisting you. If there is anything that we may be able to help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to send us another email. We will strive to do everything possible in order to ensure that you have a great time playing poker with us and that your experience at Ultimate Bet is as pleasant as it can be.

If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us back. We will be glad to assist you.

Best regards,

Christopher
UltimateBet ~ Technical Support
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'