Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Sorry if you already covered this, but will I be able to filter the HUD stats for blind level as well as number of people left?
Old 06-29-2007, 03:47 PM

this is probly not much useful for strong player, but weak player like me, it would be alot helpful.
on the Hud Stats, excluding all other player but me. if it's possible to add a pot odds + EV stats?
so, when i review my note, it's easier to find where my mistake are. plus, i will know if i am making the correct decision on #.##% of time.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:16 PM

RVG,

How is prima support coming?
Old 06-29-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if you already covered this, but will I be able to filter the HUD stats for blind level as well as number of people left?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes - actually, by stack relative to the size of the BB, which is more valuable.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:23 AM

rvg this sounds very cool

I would just like to throw in my 2 cents. One of the biggest upgrades I am hoping for in this in regards to PokerTracker would be a much better hand replayer. I noticed you mentioned stats for players would be overlayed. It would be ideal if you could capture exactly the same stats as we have in our personalized huds so that we can figure out why we were making the decisions we were. Also the pause feature on my pokertracker hand replayer lags like crazy which is quite annoying.

Lastly, do you think that PokerManager would be able to handle a db with say 100million hands in it? If so, do you have any ideas on how big in terms of gigabites a database that size might be? I am just trying to be extreme to ensure I would never have to worry about db size.

Also, what are the chances that this will work with sixth sense in the future?

Thanks
Old 06-30-2007, 03:33 AM

One more question, do you think it is possible to take my dbs from PT to you HM? Would be very nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2007, 04:12 AM

Will HM have a backup/restore feature like PT?

If I want to send a friend hand histories will I be able to back convert from the XML to standard FTP/PS format that his PT can read?
Old 06-30-2007, 08:04 AM

Hi

Whats about Ongame support? Ongame didnt writes .txt files, but have its own Database file (SQL).
Old 06-30-2007, 11:14 AM

Here are some answers:

1) I probably won't be including any pot odd / ev stats in the HUD. If the sites don't have a problem with this then I might add it in the future. Showing current hand action from previous streets will be something I add to the HUD providing the site provides me this info somehow.

2) The Replayer will have the ability to show you the HUD stats at the time of the hand however this might take some time to implement. Initially it will be overall stats for all players at the time of the replay not the time of the hand.

3) 100 million hands!!! Well, I don't see why not although some things will run slower than others. I've had it up to 10 million hands and after a vacuum analyze it ran really well on my 2ghz machine. As hardware gets faster the performance will scale out nicely. 100 million hands will be somewhere around 400GB's.

4) SpadeEye has already said they will support it. I'm sure that if people like the product then Sixth Sense will at least consider adding support. I'll be glad to help any plugin authors integrate into HM and they should find it pretty easy to get what they need.

5) You can export your PT hand histories and import them into HM. You can't do this if you do not store hand histories in your PT Database because too much data / info would be missing for HM.

6) PostgreSQL has backup / restore so automatically HM can do this. You can't necesarilly import the XML hand histories back into the standard hand history format but I store the original hand history as well as the XML format so saving the originals back to disk is no problem.

7) Interesting that OnGame has its own database... I can probably support it without too much hassle.

rvg
Old 06-30-2007, 11:19 AM

I own both PT & PO, and have to say it looks great. Will you support absolute poker? I can provide plenty of hand histories if you need them!