Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

[ QUOTE ]
carrot goes to georgia tech and he's in the homestretch of his schooling so now he is just playing small stakes with everything taken offline because last year at a hard engineering school = bad idea to mix with poker

when carrot wasnt focusing 100% on his schooling he torched the 1/2 games on stars and parlayed that onto cake where he made a sizeable amount of money in the 10/20 games.

[/ QUOTE ]
im not tryin to hate, or saying ur opinion doeant matterb but was jw clayton, how are u affiliated with LP?
Old 11-22-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty offended that you or anyone would think this is a sly marketing attempt. In fact, Chris frantically told me yesterday that someone was bashing our videos in NVG. All of us have very well respected reputations, and frankly do not need to spam marketing. I don't know this 05 character at all, but I'm pretty sure if I would have hired him I would have told him that our name is LeggoPoker with 2 G's [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg I apologize for offending you - I the rest of my post had been more clear about what I meant. I meant this as a total compliment. I've made this same post in CR threads which I also think highly of. And whether intentional or not, I think these threads result in tons of new registrations - myself for one.

The point is that this dude made a thread about a bad video, and it ended up in alerting me to your site and convincing me to buy a subscription. In the case of a good product, any bad pub - ends up really being good pub. When I read the OP - my first reaction was "holy crap - there's a free carrotsnake vid I can download - where can I get it?". Later I find out there's a killer mynameizgreg vid too - "wtf where have I been? early x-mas for me lol!"

I assume this OP truly wasn't intentional but think it would've been a great marketing gimmick too. It would've been a clever way to introduce the coaches and the supporters of your site in a non-spam entertaining manner.

Point is - as I thought I made clear in the rest of my post - was that I learned through the contents of this thread about several of the high quality coaches (who I have friends taking lessons from individually already, or have sweated in the forums for the quality of their posts) were making vids for this site I was previously unaware of. I most certainly will be signing up as a result.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt wanna pay 300 bucks for the membership.

So I started with $20 at .5/1 short stacking and when I doubled at 5/10 I was going to buy Leggo.

AE [censored] JONES stacked me at 5/10

gg leggo [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow is this a true story?
Old 11-22-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So I started with $20 at .5/1 short stacking and when I doubled at 5/10 I was going to buy Leggo.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that is awesome
Old 11-22-2007, 02:57 PM

Make AEJowns pay for dude's membership imo
Old 11-22-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember that but i don't remember the hand or your sn, i remember someone saying that they weren't signing up for leggo now, lol
Old 11-22-2007, 03:23 PM

Nice thread OP [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I am not Clayton, nor am I a girl or an old bearded man (all the things I have been accused of in the last day).
Old 11-22-2007, 03:48 PM

Slightly off topic, but i would like to extend an open invitation to NYNAMEIZGREG, Tickner or anyone else capable of processing payments, to please tell me how to pay the monthly subscription fee through PayPal. I have already paid the "one time fee" of $35 and would now like to pay the $24.95 monthly fee, but i see no such option anywhere on the site, or information of how to do so other then this message:

*Please note* If you plan on using PayPal echecks for both the monthly subscription and this start up fee, e-mail us after you purchase this start up fee, and we can help you get set up more quickly.

I have emailed you a few times within the last 24 hours. No reply has been given to these emails. While i realize today is a holiday i imagine if you come to this thread and defend yourselves against a troll, you must have at least a few minutes to spare for taking money from me and granting me access to the videos. As i was anxiously looking forward to viewing some today.

Thanks.

P.S. My user name on LeggoPoker is the same as this one (LuckyDevil).
Old 11-22-2007, 04:29 PM

Lucky Devil,

Email and PM sent. Sorry for the small delay.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Make AEJowns pay for dude's membership imo

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i remember that but i don't remember the hand or your sn, i remember someone saying that they weren't signing up for leggo now, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Stars, $5/$10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: $220
BB: $6,502.25
UTG: $989
Hero (CO): $182.50
BTN: $995

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $25</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $100</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $182.50 and is All-In</font>, BTN calls $82.50

Flop: ($380) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: ($380) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($380) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $380 Pot ($2 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight, Eight to Queen) and LOST (-$182.50 NET)
BTN showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Queens full of Eights) and WON $378 (+$195.50 NET)

gg [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]