[ QUOTE ]

Masks my man.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's your thing whatever.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Heroes - Hatefest 10-22-07

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess you are kind of right since flying has very few practical purposes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting laid is pretty practical imo

[/ QUOTE ]

A billion dollars accomplishes that much more effectively.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:09 AM

i didn't think of this while i watched the episode, but browsing through this thread, i realized, it is kind of bullsheit that nightmare man gave away his whole power to the good guys like that, and then didn't stay around to focus and keep the nightmare going. what was he in such a hurry for? i am assuming his control over the nightmare fades as he moves away and/or concentrates on something else. it is so sub-optimal of him to ruin the surprise for such a small escape. only way it is was worth doing is if he stays around and makes sure job is done right and his secret remains.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i didn't think of this while i watched the episode, but browsing through this thread, i realized, it is kind of bullsheit that nightmare man gave away his whole power to the good guys like that, and then didn't stay around to focus and keep the nightmare going. what was he in such a hurry for? i am assuming his control over the nightmare fades as he moves away and/or concentrates on something else. it is so sub-optimal of him to ruin the surprise for such a small escape. only way it is was worth doing is if he stays around and makes sure job is done right and his secret remains.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt anyone has ever escaped one of his nightmares before without him letting them. It seems reasonable that the only one actually being able to escape it would be someone with the same power. Might be a bit foolish of him not to consider that possibility, but at the same time I don't think it's unreasonable of him to feel overly confident in that situation.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Question for those who enjoyed Heroes last season: I still have all of this season on my DVR waiting to watch but these hate threads are discouraging. Should I even bother?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, people on internet forums hate everything and over-analyse everything. I watched the first few episodes before coming on here and wondering why the Heroes thread was called "Heroes Bitching Thread", since I thoroughly enjoyed them
Old 10-26-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knew his power already to a slight extent (Molly). He doesn't need to be close to keep someone in a nightmare (Molly again)

I think Parkman escaped only since he could read minds of the people in the dreams and realize they weren't thkning right.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:29 PM

Related Question:

Why did Parkman's dad have to try to get Parkman to follow him into the other room. Why didn't he just put them in the nightmares immediately.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:55 PM

another Related Question:

Why exactly did he have a gun. Like that'll make any difference.