Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2007, 11:47 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
On my "poker pc" I have never been able to import any hands. I thought I had it cracked today when I re-installed the latest version as the initial database was created 100% clean. Not to be however as HEM just said "importing files" when it apparently wasn't. It still said "importing files" 10 minutes later when I shut HEM down. There was no indication of any progress whatsoever.

This is particularly frustrating as HEM works on my "crappy pc" (where I had to install postgresql for the first time). Your program is really great BTW which of course rubs salt into the wounds.

I have tried to import various files from various locations. My "crappy pc " runs XP PRO. My "poker pc" runs XP Media Centre.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, it is a problem that has affected a few people. The biggest known cause has been anti virus / firewall software so try disabling that.

I am working on solving this still and have a few more things to try once I get the new version out.

rvg
Old 09-28-2007, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On my "poker pc" I have never been able to import any hands. I thought I had it cracked today when I re-installed the latest version as the initial database was created 100% clean. Not to be however as HEM just said "importing files" when it apparently wasn't. It still said "importing files" 10 minutes later when I shut HEM down. There was no indication of any progress whatsoever.

This is particularly frustrating as HEM works on my "crappy pc" (where I had to install postgresql for the first time). Your program is really great BTW which of course rubs salt into the wounds.

I have tried to import various files from various locations. My "crappy pc " runs XP PRO. My "poker pc" runs XP Media Centre.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, it is a problem that has affected a few people. The biggest known cause has been anti virus / firewall software so try disabling that.

I am working on solving this still and have a few more things to try once I get the new version out.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reply but I forget to mention that I already tried with my firewall/antivirus software disabled. I shall keep trying with your upgrades as they come out as I have run out of things to try for myself.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:52 PM

Cypto import doesn`t work for me, Any suggestions?
Old 09-28-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cypto import doesn`t work for me, Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you send one hand history file to tourneymgr@gmail.com. I believe some skins have slight differences in the format.

In other news, the new DB schema is basically done. I need to do another huge import, in the 6-8 million hand range, just to make sure it continues to scale well.

I'll be releasing a private beta for this build on Monday and then the public beta some time next week.

Thanks,

Roy
Old 09-28-2007, 08:27 PM

This is probably something stupid, since the hands wont import in either HM or PT.

I requested and email from party for my last 100 hands since the client crashed and stopped writing HH's.

Then I copied the content of the email (100 HH's, seems perfectly normal) and pasted them into a textfile.

Tried importing this file, but getting 100 errors.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is probably something stupid, since the hands wont import in either HM or PT.

I requested and email from party for my last 100 hands since the client crashed and stopped writing HH's.

Then I copied the content of the email (100 HH's, seems perfectly normal) and pasted them into a textfile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you fire them over to me in an e-mail? tourneymgr@gmail.com

Thanks,

Roy
Old 10-01-2007, 04:09 AM

It would be useful to export and then delete hands based on date or limit.

Will this be available later?

Thanks.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:31 AM

How can i view produced rake?
Old 10-01-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks,

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]
Had a chance to look into this?
Old 10-01-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks,

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]
Had a chance to look into this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - their e-mail summaries have the blinds as 0/0 and have slightly different formatting... I'll get it fixed either in the update after the next update (trying to stay focused on the current release) or in the next update if I have some time or possibly before the big update if I don't get it wrapped up in the next few days.

rvg