Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2007, 02:02 PM

Default Re: Is it simply variance?

Well I played another session (~1300 hands) last night at 1c/2c 6-max and more of the same. I really tried to keep my VP$IP much tighter and I really tried to play TAG yet i still lost pretty big on the session. I had AA cracked HU after K2o on the BTN called my 10xBB preflop (he was 70 VP$IP so I had a hard time giving him credit for trip Ks) I did not double him and managed to keep the pot reasonable. I flopped a set of Js twice during this session, both times my opponents flopped strts and both times i felted. I correctly layed the 2nd nutz once (opponent showed) which was nice.

I don't have a website so I cannot post images, I would REALLY like to have someone with more experience review my stats for the session to see if anything is glaringly donkish. I can e-mail the data.

I'm really getting frustrated with my current downswing. I had been a steady winner grinding out 500 @ 1c/2c before I got PT and another 150 since but now I cannot seem to win a big hand. Maybe the downswing in my "bank roll vs number of hands played" is normal, I dont really know, so i'm looking for an opinion on that as well.

If you are willing to have a gander I would appreciate it; I may even transfer u something if you are on pstars.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 02:47 PM

there are ways to post graphs, images, etc in 2+2 but i dont how. a search on this site may be helpful. the word photobucket comes to mind. the forum computer technical help may be also helpful.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:15 PM

I did search, images have to be linked from a URL...i dont have a website which is why i wanted to e-mail someone more experienced than i some of my stats.