Men "The Master" 10 18.52%
Scotty 18 33.33%
Danny 17 31.48%
Other 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: Sex with virgins (SFW)

[ QUOTE ]
sex with a virgin sucks. Guys who want to end up with a virgin are also pretty insecure IMO. I dont buy any of that crap about him being her only one makes it special. It just means he cant handle the thought of her having had some other dick and comparing it to how little his is and how bad he is at it. Gimmie some chick whos been around the block so that when she settles on my boring ass I know its cuz Im the one and she isnt going to always be wondering about all she missed out on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say you are 25 and meet the woman of your dreams. You say you don't want a virgin (I'm assuming virginity wouldn't be a bar, but still), what is the upper threshold before it affects the way you think of her?

Is there a cutoff point where you think, that is waay too many?
Old 04-22-2007, 12:32 PM

Only vigin was my first when we were 14. I'd rather have an experienced girl so that might skew my nunvers
Old 04-22-2007, 12:39 PM

I picked up an american when I was in Spain. She claimed she was a virgin. I didn't believe her. There was a spot of blood on the hotel sheets the next morning.

Not nasty funky chunky period blood either.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex with a virgin sucks. Guys who want to end up with a virgin are also pretty insecure IMO. I dont buy any of that crap about him being her only one makes it special. It just means he cant handle the thought of her having had some other dick and comparing it to how little his is and how bad he is at it. Gimmie some chick whos been around the block so that when she settles on my boring ass I know its cuz Im the one and she isnt going to always be wondering about all she missed out on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say you are 25 and meet the woman of your dreams. You say you don't want a virgin (I'm assuming virginity wouldn't be a bar, but still), what is the upper threshold before it affects the way you think of her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point. I agree with Alobar's point about sex with virgins being overrated, but I also agree that there is a point at which I'd be disgusted by a girl if she had sex with more guys than what I would consider normal.

For example, would you consider getting serious with a 24 year old who admits to having had sex with over 35 different guys in her life? I wouldn't.

If you want to talk about numbers, I think the absolute limit for a "nice girl" that I'd consider seriously getting involved with would be about 1.5 to 2 different guys per year, starting at age 18. And this would only apply to girls who have yet to have a very serious, long term relationship. in other words, if I met a 30 year old who told me she had had, over the course of her life, 3 very serious relationships, each of which lasted for 2+ years, but that she has also in total had sex with 25 different men in her life, there would be a problem there.

I just wouldnt want to date or marry someone who gives it up that easily.

But I agree about the virgin being overrated thing. Who cares if she's a virgin? She's likely to be horrible in bed, plus you then have to deal with the fact that it is so "meaningful" to her, and all that crap.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:40 PM

Alobar is correct, sex with a virgin is a tough process. It requires alot of time, care, and practice. Especially if said virgin is not a teenager.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point. I agree with Alobar's point about sex with virgins being overrated, but I also agree that there is a point at which I'd be disgusted by a girl if she had sex with more guys than what I would consider normal.

For example, would you consider getting serious with a 24 year old who admits to having had sex with over 35 different guys in her life? I wouldn't.

If you want to talk about numbers, I think the absolute limit for a "nice girl" that I'd consider seriously getting involved with would be about 1.5 to 2 different guys per year, starting at age 18. And this would only apply to girls who have yet to have a very serious, long term relationship. in other words, if I met a 30 year old who told me she had had, over the course of her life, 3 very serious relationships, each of which lasted for 2+ years, but that she has also in total had sex with 25 different men in her life, there would be a problem there.

But I agree about the virgin being overrated thing. Who cares if she's a virgin? She's likely to be horrible in bed, plus you then have to deal with the fact that it is so "meaningful" to her, and all that crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

A woman who has 2 partners a year from 18-30 would sleep with 24 men. What's the differnce? 25 random guys or your first example?
Old 04-22-2007, 01:05 PM

Freshman year of college (where virginities are basically plentiful and for the taking). I've slept with 3 or 4 virgins and it was only decent sex once.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A woman who has 2 partners a year from 18-30 would sleep with 24 men. What's the differnce? 25 random guys or your first example?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not much of a difference, although if I had to pick I'd probably go with the girl who has been in 2 relationships a year that have led to sex, and not had any one night stands. This is less slutty than the girl who has banged 25 guys in her life, all on meaningless one-nighters.

25 guys, regardless of how, would be pushing it for me for any girl 30 or younger. Something like 15-18 seems like a more tolerable but still realistic limit.

I'd never get serious (i.e. potentially marry) a girl who has been with something like 30 men in her life. That is way too much. You don't want your soul mate to be someone who was very easy to nail back in the day.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It requires alot of time, care, and practice. Especially if said virgin is not a teenager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, once the reach the teens, it's smooth sailing.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:23 PM

LOL, that's not exactly what I meant, but thanks, this post made my day!