Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Dumb people you\'ve slept with?

This chick was my boss for awhile (I mention this in hopes of redemption) and and we end up hooking up at my going away party. The next morning she goes to use the bathroom. Now in said bathroom in addition to his Robocop shrine, my roommate has his William and Mary diploma in its snobby latin hanging upside down over the toilet.

Woman comes out of bathroom and asks “Why is your roommates diploma over the toilet?”

“Oh he’s just making a statement.

“Why is it written in a funny language?”

Incident no 2.

This outreach organization I work for is holding a lunch. While there this woman who is a lobbyist for the American Cancer association is telling us about her hometown. Apparently it was a big tobacco town, and the beauty queen was crowned “Miss Nicoretta” She points out how ironic it is that she won this competion and now works for the ACA.

Five minutes later while on a whole other subject, the bathroom girl, turns around and goes
“That doesn’t make any sense, Miss Nicoretta is just like nicotine.”
Lunch conversation; dead.

Please tell me I didn’t sleep with the dumbest human being on earth and that someone else out there has met worse.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Dumb people you\'ve slept with?

This one girl i slept with saw more than one duck and said "look at the deeks?". she didn't know the plural of duck was ducks. we dated for over a year.

I got plenty of others that are worse, let me think.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:39 PM

There was a girl who slept with me. I think she wins just based on that evidence.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:41 PM

Robocop shrine?
Old 10-13-2007, 01:42 PM

your mother obv
Old 10-13-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Robocop shrine?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-13-2007, 01:58 PM

I've had over 100 one night stands easily and probably 75% of them were with dumb girls. I'm married now, so the one nighters are few and far between but the best was when a girl and I would wake up and I would make up different excuses for why they had to leave NOW and they would believe them. The most far out was when I told a girl that a squirrel chewed through the phone line and she had to leave immediately because I had to go to the phone company because I was expecting an extremely important phone call. She knew I had a cell phone and didnt even question it. I gave her my old number that was no longer in service and when I saw her out again, she said she called but the number wasnt in service. I told her that the squirrel caused a ton of damage and our phone line still wasnt working.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your mother obv

[/ QUOTE ]

While washing my balls in the shower after this post I thought to myself
"I wonder how many of the first 10 replies will have to do with "your mamma" comments or take shots at female 2+2er's

[ QUOTE ]
This one girl i slept with saw more than one duck and said "look at the deeks?". she didn't know the plural of duck was ducks. we dated for over a year.

I got plenty of others that are worse, let me think.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's gold. I think I just found a new word.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Robocop shrine?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We had collected various sizes of robocop toys, the largest being about 3', with a series decending downward to the smallest, about 2". Those were above the sink on a shelf. On both walls were giant signed set photo's of Peter Weller and Nancy Allen. For a time we had small LCD set up borrowed from work that just constantly looped the first Robocop across from the toliet. It was pretty clever, but I don't think most people got it.

As a side note Peter Weller is [censored] amazing if you're bored for a Bio to read.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For a time we had small LCD set up borrowed from work that just constantly looped the first Robocop across from the toliet. It was pretty clever, but I don't think most people got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been a while since I've seen it, so I must confess you've lost me. But, um, I'd buy that for a dollar?
Old 10-13-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We had collected various sizes of robo cops, the largest being about 3', with a series decending downward. Those were above the sink. On both walls were giant signed set photo's of Peter Weller and Nancy Allen. For a time we had small LCD set up borrow from work that just constantly looped the first Robo cop across from the toliet. It was pretty clever, but I don't think most people got it.

[/ QUOTE ]
And you get laid?