Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-28-2007, 04:14 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

I'm getting very weird bet sizes every ~2k hands or so. Happens randomly and seems to only happen preflop. I have several example hands, but this is the most egregious:

Full Tilt Poker, $5/$10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $1,000
MP: $151
CO: $709
Hero (BTN): $1,030
SB: $999.25
BB: $2,038.50

Pre-Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1,030 and is All-In</font>, 2 folds

Results: $25 Pot
Hero mucked 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and WON $25 (+$15 NET)

This is a pretty big issue for me as I'm not looking to get it all-in with 64o. It already cost me $500, when it randomly raised to $500 and I had to fold when someone shoved over (we were both deep).
Old 11-28-2007, 10:17 PM

In the instructions it says

Go to the main Full Tilt Poker lobby, click on the menu item "Options", and make sure that "Auto Center" is checked.

I thought that with PAHUD you could not use auto center am i incorrect?
Old 11-29-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In the instructions it says

Go to the main Full Tilt Poker lobby, click on the menu item "Options", and make sure that "Auto Center" is checked.

I thought that with PAHUD you could not use auto center am i incorrect?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, preferences&gt;&gt;full tilt..there is an auto-center checkbox
Old 11-29-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting very weird bet sizes every ~2k hands or so. Happens randomly and seems to only happen preflop. I have several example hands, but this is the most egregious:

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying is happening. Do you mean that the value that the software puts in the bet window is the all in amount sometimes, and then you click on bet/raise and you aren't getting the bet amount you expect?

Do you have some key assigned to All In (on the fixed bet) tab? Could you be pressing this accidently?
Is the amount you see always the all in amount of your stack?

After a hundred thousand hands myself, I haven't seen this and I haven't heard of any others having a problem like this. But there always a first time for everything.

I would certainly suggest caution!
My other suggestions are:
1. Do not use this for high stakes play until this is resolved. It could be some software interaction or hardware problem or something else.
2. Disable the All In key on the Fixed bet tab.
3. Uncheck the "Auto Click bet/raise button" on the street bet and Fixed bet tabs.

If you have any ideas how I can duplicate this, let me know.

nano
Old 11-29-2007, 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi is it possible to add this in the Street Bet function:
An option to configure a few differrent set of numbers (like in the tables tab) so that we can choose wich kind of option we want, this is becausi I somtimes play PLO and use standard higher bets then in NLH.

Greets. K.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it is possible but I already take up a couple of tabs for street bets now, as each config needs about 20 boxes to configure. This is somewhat similar to what Mayhem was asking for (with different buyins for different games).

One idea that might be reasonable is to have different entire setups, where all of FTS settings could be saved to different .ini files, and then on the Misc tab you could select what setup you want to use... maybe A-Z. There could be a copy function that would allow you to copy any setting to another setting, so it would be easy to configure a new one. What do you think about this approach?

It just wouldn't help you if you wanted to play NL and PLO at the same time. Mayhem, what do you think?

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

This would aybe be the best option; it's rare that I play NLH and PLO a the same time and I think it would be great to configure the whole program conform to the gam-stake you ae playing at that moment.

Greets. K.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:27 PM

nanochip,
Here is what happens. I do not have an all-in button assigned through Full Tilt Shortcuts. I have assigned my right click button to be a pot-sized bet and I have it automatically bet the pot when when pressed. I have this setup as such b/c I play 9 tables and it makes preflop go much quicker.

Now, sometimes, when I right click my mouse (FTS pot button), a very odd bet amount is triggered. This only happens preflop and will not necessarily be an all in bet. Sometimes, it will raise 35xBB, sometimes more, or sometimes min raise. It is an infrequent occurence that I can't pin down what is causing it. FWIW, I am using Vista. I don't really have any suggestions on how to replicate the problem.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:17 PM

Nano,

I had this crazy overbet problem with BetPot in the early days... I'm going to jinx myself now, but I think something I did along the way actually eliminated it - I certainly haven't had any reports of random all-ins for a good few months now... check my source code, see if there is anything that may help.

Worst case is a recent FTP update has brought back wahtever problem was causing this expensive error. My feeling was that sometimes the client is just too slow at completing the controlsettext or gettext commands, so occasionally we get a random value... never could be certain, but I *think* I randomly fixed it (or all FTP players that hd problems just started using FTS instead?)

To make matters worse (or possibly provide a clue), i *think* it only used to happen on stakes where there is no valid decimal values in the betting amounts... IIRC 200nl and up - Makes it kinda tricky to test [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Best of luck with this!

dave.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To make matters worse (or possibly provide a clue), i *think* it only used to happen on stakes where there is no valid decimal values in the betting amounts... IIRC 200nl and up - Makes it kinda tricky to test [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Best of luck with this!

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]If the script tries to enter 7.00, full tilt will see it as 700 for tables that don't allow you to enter decimal amounts.

That's just my guess anyhow.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,
Here is what happens. I do not have an all-in button assigned through Full Tilt Shortcuts. I have assigned my right click button to be a pot-sized bet and I have it automatically bet the pot when when pressed. I have this setup as such b/c I play 9 tables and it makes preflop go much quicker.

Now, sometimes, when I right click my mouse (FTS pot button), a very odd bet amount is triggered. This only happens preflop and will not necessarily be an all in bet. Sometimes, it will raise 35xBB, sometimes more, or sometimes min raise. It is an infrequent occurence that I can't pin down what is causing it. FWIW, I am using Vista. I don't really have any suggestions on how to replicate the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I can test with your configuration, what other script programs do you have running?
nano
Old 11-30-2007, 02:13 PM

I don't have any other scripts running, just PokerTracker and PokerAce.