Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 05:28 AM

Default Re: CALLING OUT TOKENBLAK

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call outs are cool but you guys look like morons arguing about repping whatever when you're at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, are these off-the-cuff expert analysis exchanges taking place regularly at the 1/2 tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

FoldEqu1ty is notorious for doing this. From PT stats to range analysis to expert strategy advice this awesome guy has done this for about as long as I remember. And then if you call him a bitch he comes back to call you out on twoplustwo.

It's not enough to just win the money you gotta tell everyone HEY GUYS IM GOOD AT POKER SO THAT MEANS IM COOL RIGHT?

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're notorious for having a freaky obsession with trolling my posts at every opportunity. It's honestly quite flattering to have a dedicated e-stalker. Thanks honkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

racist ban plz

[/ QUOTE ]

from urbandictionary.com:

honkey
insult to white people. same as whitey and cracker, but no white person is offended by these words no matter who is saying them.

honkey
A term used by any other person who is not white to offend the white race, even though it doesn't offend one single white person.

Black man: What up!?
White man: Not much nxxxxx, you?
Black man: Hey don't call me a nxxxxx you stupid honkey, before I beat your ass!
White man: (bursts out laughing his ass off) Ha ha I don't give a [censored] if you call me honkey you nxxxxx.

someone: you honkey.
white personbursts out laughing)