Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 09:59 AM

Default Re: In a HU match when is it acceptable to request a reload?

[ QUOTE ]
it's never acceptable. Bad etiquette IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

loool so wasting time flipping for 6BB every hand is more important to you than making money?
Old 11-07-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

loool so wasting time flipping for 6BB every hand is more important to you than making money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you lose four of those in a row, and you aren't playing for 6 BB's anymore. If you win any of those, he reloads then. I don't see why its wasting time.

So somebody loses most, but not all of their money to you, and now you're going to stop playing them because its a waste of time...nice.

But that's fine, if I'm on the short end of that stick, I'll just go donk off my next rebuy to somebody else.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you lose four of those in a row, and you aren't playing for 6 BB's anymore. If you win an y of those, he reloads then. I don't see why its wasting time.

So somebody loses most, but not all of their money to you, and now you're going to stop playing them because its a waste of time...nice.

But that's fine, if I'm on the short end of that stick, I'll just go donk off my next rebuy to somebody else.

[/ QUOTE ]

THE REASON YOU TELL PEOPLE TO RELOAD IS SO THEY DONT WIN FOUR IN A ROW DUCY?
Old 11-07-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate getting hit and run on and its ben my experience that if an opponent isnt prepared to reload then he was prepared to hit and run me. I make it standard to ask for a reload at any time a player goes below 5BB. I might be losing value long term but my tilt factor after he goes from 500 to 5K when I expose myself to 10-20K at any time is seriously just dumb imo.

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, I played you 50/100 on UB once and after spending the first 10 mins asking if i was a bot you proceeded to clean me out quick. AND you stayed till i was broke.
lol :-)
Old 11-07-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you lose four of those in a row, and you aren't playing for 6 BB's anymore. If you win an y of those, he reloads then. I don't see why its wasting time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha
Old 11-07-2007, 01:58 PM

im glad to hear a few people i respect say there -ev below 20bbs, i find it hard to beat 20bbs stack without it just commin down to me waiting till i shove ks-9s into their AA's after 2 hands
Old 11-07-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...is it because you prefer getting stacked when you lose all-ins?

Let me do the math...they reload, they can stack you by winning two all-ins. If they don't reload, in order to stack you they have to win six all-ins in a row.

Ah Yes! Your point is perfectly cle---um no, no its not.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...is it because you prefer getting stacked when you lose all-ins?

Let me do the math...they reload, they can stack you by winning two all-ins. If they don't reload, in order to stack you they have to win six all-ins in a row.

Ah Yes! Your point is perfectly cle---um no, no its not.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. so amazingly retarded.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:47 PM

i actually hunt out people sitting alone short, and try to convince them to buy full. Am i a bad person?
Old 11-07-2007, 06:48 PM

If he brought 100BBs to play you and you nail him, taking him down to 6...why does he have to reload. He came to play with 100. His 100 isn't finished.

I can understand not wanting to start a match against a short-stack...totally within your right to not play. But if you've taken him down from a full buy-in (or whatever you consider sufficient to start, keep playing.