Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 07:47 PM

Default Re: knocking a chick up, hypothetical situation

Hey azzholes,

Don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time. You're assuming the same risk as the woman when you have sex, protected or not. If this happens to you, you [censored] do what you need to do to keep the existence of a life YOU helped to create from sucking.

Anybody who disavows responsibility and walks away without looking back is a gutless turd.

EDIT: This is once you're absolutely sure the baby is yours. Taking measures to verify your paternity is perfectly reasonable.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey azzholes,

Don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time. You're assuming the same risk as the woman when you have sex, protected or not. If this happens to you, you [censored] do what you need to do to keep the existence of a life YOU helped to create from sucking.

Anybody who disavows responsibility and walks away without looking back is a gutless turd.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a slightly different situation than the normal "boned girl without condom, she calls me back three months later saying she's knocked up" situation.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey azzholes,

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a slightly different situation than the normal "boned girl without condom, she calls me back three months later saying she's knocked up" situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

' She promises that she is going to take a morning after pill. You leave it at that '
Old 09-11-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey azzholes,

EDIT: This is once you're absolutely sure the baby is yours. Taking measures to verify your paternity is perfectly reasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would be right if both the mother and the father had an equal choice of selecting whether to have an abortion or not etc.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:53 PM

Yup.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey azzholes,

[/ QUOTE ]

i think my point was more of along lines that 50% of the genetic material that created that child is yours. yet legally speaking, you have absolutely no say regarding that embyro/fetus/child/living thing until it is born (virtually). once its born, its basically you go from 0% say to about ~20% unless you can establish in court that the mother is a heroin addict.

in addition to ~20% voting rights, you probably are going to get stuck with 50%+ of the fiscal responsibility if you do the 'stand-up' thing.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:55 PM

this is why I kick them down the steps when they are leaving the night after..just in case you know?
Old 09-11-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey azzholes,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

' She promises that she is going to take a morning after pill. You leave it at that '

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously its better if you let her stay the night and take her to the clinic in the morning.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:20 PM

Sue her in court because you had a verbal contract that she would kill it?
Old 09-11-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i would say none and none as well.

this is why america needs more equitable laws for fathers. the pro-choice movement has totally screwed men in a lot of ways. i consider myself a feminist fwiw...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not disagreeing here, I just don't understand how the pro-choice movement makes this worse? I mean, if it's pro-life than she's definitely having the kid? Please elaborate.